Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 40 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough
- Posts: 14078
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
- Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
- Has thanked: 826 times
- Been thanked: 756 times
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.
- Posts: 18783
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
- Location: Cleveland Tx
- Has thanked: 119 times
- Been thanked: 531 times
Happy Birthday Hootowl!
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.
TN Cattle Man
- Posts: 2941
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 am
- Location: Palmyra, TN
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 54 times
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!
JW IN VA
- Posts: 965
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm
- Location: West Central Highlands of Va
- Has thanked: 79 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Not everything your neighbors do is wrong-Not everything they do is right,either.
- Posts: 16594
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
- Location: Alabama the Beautiful
- Has thanked: 566 times
- Been thanked: 534 times
Have a good one...
as an adult,it's clear to me now...why Ernest T Bass, threw rocks at people..
- Posts: 8895
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: SW tip of Virginia
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 230 times
jltrent wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:56 am
I can't even remember 49.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT