Unbeliveable

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":24kzlf7t said:
http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

No wonder our very way of life is in danger.

Is that for real? How the heck did you find that mess?

Caustic Burno":18wd1bdy said:
It Is for real was on the news tonight so I had to see for myself, sickening.

Another nail in the coffin for the press. I would reckon that advertisement will at the very least cost at least one soul the chance at salvation.

It's a sad situation we are faced with.

This is sick. Maybe Ted Kaczynski could send them a box of goodies and they can meet their maker - however briefly this will be. :mad:

Just makes you wonder how many innocent kids have surfed in to that place. Doggone it. Good ole tar and feathers seem to come to mind.

The devil and liberals are working overtime, they never rest.

curtis":2inbjvsa said:

The devil and liberals...like that putrid site is the work of liberals...you are sick! Sites like that are the work of psychopaths...and let me assure you...not all psycopaths are liberals. Psychopaths are bipartisan...

Sick, sick, sick...hey ho...lets just do away with the constitution...let's just do away with democracy and a two party system. Let's forget about voting and install a conservative in a totalitarian government. Then, let's have a coup every two years or so...kind of like South America.

You conservatives want democracy in Iraq, yet you don't want it here. You want Iraqi's to be able to vote, yet you want only one party here. Sick, Sick, Sick

Alice

Alice":2hsm390m said:
You conservatives want democracy in Iraq, yet you don't want it here. You want Iraqi's to be able to vote, yet you want only one party here. Sick, Sick, Sick

Alice

Sweetie ... I'm a conservative. I just want everyone to pick themselves up by their boot straps when needed.

Alice":23aivuzp said:
curtis":23aivuzp said:

The devil and liberals...like that putrid site is the work of liberals...you are sick! Sites like that are the work of psychopaths...and let me assure you...not all psycopaths are liberals. Psychopaths are bipartisan...

Sick, sick, sick...hey ho...lets just do away with the constitution...let's just do away with democracy and a two party system. Let's forget about voting and install a conservative in a totalitarian government. Then, let's have a coup every two years or so...kind of like South America.

Alice

You have your views and i have mine, an you certainly can,t change mine.
Good Nite, Sleep Tite

curtis":19zztasi said:

I can see how you could come to that conclusion.
The liberals are pro abortion pro gay pro illegal immigration rights and special interest groups anti gun and anti christian.
The list just goes on.

Caustic Burno":2ke8igjy said:
curtis":2ke8igjy said:

The liberals are pro abortion pro gay pro illegal immigration rights and special interest groups anti gun and anti christian.
The list just goes on.

The Taliban in Afaganastan [sp] were a real consertive bunch.
Some of you all might fit in over there.

That is about the worst deal I have ever seen. I don't want to watch any documentary, they want you to trade your soul? They have to make a way better offer if they want me to consider!

that is just sick, and they are offering it to us over here, pay $8 for shipping, only if it was for getting that lot off of the site and into the Den of Iniquity it deserves to go. cheak of them.

Caustic Burno":22mxxgll said:
curtis":22mxxgll said:

The list just goes on.

You hit the nail dead center, thats exactly what i was saying.

I saw this guy on an interview on Fox... mostly he got chewed on for being sick. This guy is sick, after his 15 minutes.

Will freedom of speech ever have limitations? If we start limiting freedom of speech were will we stop?

Alan

Alice":33lta2x6 said:
curtis":33lta2x6 said:

Alice

What does being a "liberal" or a "conservative" have to do with the two party system? There are both of varying degrees in both parties. There are both in neither party for that matter. Besides, those are relative terms. Someone who seems "liberal" to me might seem "conservative" to someone else.

VanC":d2ozkbwl said:
Alice":d2ozkbwl said:
curtis":d2ozkbwl said:

Alice

What does being a "liberal" or a "conservative" have to do with the two party system? There are both of varying degrees in both parties. There are both in neither party for that matter. Besides, those are relative terms. Someone who seems "liberal" to me might seem "conservative" to someone else.

How long did you have to sit and think on that one? :lol:

Alice

Latest posts