Deep Thoughts While Rednecks Fish

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Warpaint says, "I think I'm
going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."

Crowder continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You
better think it over - women like that are hard to find."

That Crowder - he is a wise man. He oughta run for President or something.

oh come on, not all women are that bad. seriously....although you guys are very lucky that you have not met my mother. oh dont even get me started one that phycopathic freak. although i did get kinda chuckle outta that

cattleluvr18":3nmbivgl said:
oh come on, not all women are that bad. seriously....although you guys are very lucky that you have not met my mother. oh dont even get me started one that phycopathic freak. although i did get kinda chuckle outta that

now youngin - be nice - have you been talking to my nephew?
I know that tonite I was called much worse names than that! but you know sometimes the truth hurts!
oh' to be 19 again and know everything!!!!!!!!!
(but we've already discussed this on another thread! ;-) )

Be careful there Uncle C...you may give Waga ideas, as none of us have heard from her in a while.......Where is she Paint? have you banned her from the boards. :(

chrisy":2zywceu1 said:
Be careful there Uncle C...you may give Waga ideas, as none of us have heard from her in a while.......Where is she Paint? have you banned her from the boards. :(

She has been real busy at work lately. She pops in from time to time. ;-)

Thanks for asking about me

I am here from time to time to keep an eye on him but lately I am to busy to turn around. We here in Tennessee celebrate Turkey season with a huge hunt. Tennessee Governor's One-Shot Turkey Hunt. This was our 6th year. I had way more hours with it than my board likes but it is our biggest event work on. We have 60 hunters that pay $1,000 to kill a turkey, about 10 are youth hunters, 16 & under, usually lower income and don't get to hunt very often if at all. We have a pool of 75 guides that are a big help and share their farms to help with this event.

All monies raised go to help Tenneessee Wildlife Resource Foundation to help preserve public hunting land, re-release of elk, turkey and other wildlife and also help with the Scholastic Clay Target teams.

Its a great time had by all. Warpaint usually gets to attend but had to go to sale in VA instead and missed out on his other woman seeing him. She really did miss him too. By the way she is the only woman I will share him with. She is a peach!

We have a huge banquet on the evening after the hunt and have about 800 people attend. It is awsome. Maybe some of you can visit sometime and see how we throw a party.

mdmdogs3":34ug00mo said:
cattleluvr18":34ug00mo said:

I know that tonite I was called much worse names than that! but you know sometimes the truth hurts!

dude...you havent even met her and if you have you'd be agreeing with me. trust me! i hope that you deserved the names that your nephew called you b/c otherwise thats rude. i never said i knew it all, its just that ive been around her about 15 years too many and ive gotten to know her a little bit longer then i'd prefer. we used to be ok until she got a job at school to be secritary and then for some reason it just went down hill from there....take a wild guess why. and i was putting a nice name on here too. ive called her much worse.

cattleluvr18":1trs4je1 said:
mdmdogs3":1trs4je1 said:
cattleluvr18":1trs4je1 said:

dude...you havent even met her and if you have you'd be agreeing with me. trust me! i hope that you deserved the names that your nephew called you b/c otherwise thats rude. i never said i knew it all, its just that ive been around her about 15 years too many and ive gotten to know her a little bit longer then i'd prefer. we used to be ok until she got a job at school to be secritary and then for some reason it just went down hill from there....take a wild guess why. and i was putting a nice name on here too. ive called her much worse.

Sorry, but your mom is your mom.Regardless. I think that is down right disrespectful to call your mom names. Sorry again, but I just can't belive that you would call your mom names.

His mom might be a nut job. We don't get to pick our moms. Some folks are lucky and some are not. My Father wore the pants in the house but when he past away my mother ordered me to the morg to guard over him till the funeral. It could have gotten ugly if her friends were not there to take up for me. I didn't realize how my dad had been keeping her in check till he was gone. Some Moms are nut jobs and that is just a fact.

Walt

ill say this again...you dont know my mom. i mean i love her and all its just...damn she gets on my nerves and just, ugh trust me shes not my bff.

Txwalt":1eagg5gr said:
His mom might be a nut job. We don't get to pick our moms. Some folks are lucky and some are not. My Father wore the pants in the house but when he past away my mother ordered me to the morg to guard over him till the funeral. It could have gotten ugly if her friends were not there to take up for me. I didn't realize how my dad had been keeping her in check till he was gone. Some Moms are nut jobs and that is just a fact.

Walt
".....Honor your father and mother....."

I will never DATE much less MARRY any man who doesn't treat his mother with upmost respect.

There were days when I could have gladly throttled my Mother and I am sure there were more days she felt the same about me, but Oh! how I loved that woman, I would have walked over hot coals for her, and now she has gone I miss her so much, I wouldn't have changed a thing, as we argued and we cuddled and I always told her I loved her. It seems it is a teenage thing that closeness seems to disapear for a while. but treasure your Mom because she is the only one you have and when she is gone boy how it HURTS. noone on this Gods earth is like your MUM. so take a bit of time and throw her off her feet by telling her you love her.

Latest posts