Another freedom taken away

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Watching the news this morning I almost got mad, it seems like if a kid takes their own lunch to school and a teacher thinks it is unhealthy they take it away and makes them eat chicken nuggets and their idea of a balanced lunch, another freedom taken away. If you ever saw how chicken nuggets are made you would have a hard time eating another one. :mad:

And the rest of the story:
The girls home made lunch was only short on milk. So the inspector told her to get in line and get one. The girl got a whole lunch instead.
While I agree that an inspector leaning over a kids shoulder looking at their lunch is rediculous, in this case the little girl was mistaken and he whole story didn't come out until later.

It takes a village?

Should we move out of the sticks and into a location where a neighbor can monitor what's going on? :D

Things are getting more and more out of control. Another one, My tax prep lady that has been doing my taxes for years cannot do them for 2012 because of some new regulations. This is the lady who knows my routines, depreciation schedules, etc This year is the last year for her because she is not going to buckle to the system.

backhoeboogie":34wxdnyc said:
It takes a village?

Should we move out of the sticks and into a location where a neighbor can monitor what's going on? :D

Things are getting more and more out of control. Another one, My tax prep lady that has been doing my taxes for years cannot do them for 2012 because of some new regulations. This is the lady who knows my routines, depreciation schedules, etc This year is the last year for her because she is not going to buckle to the system.

wow.. that sux... did she tell you what regulation it was that made her to where she cant do it anymore?

The rest of the story, Hook??

The little girl is FOUR YEARS OLD for crying out loud!!! You think she even had ANY idea what was going on? Let's hear the "rest of the story" when they come to inspect the contents of your refrigerator...........

Why are our tax dollars paying for an inspector in the first place. How many generations of people grew up on what their parents fed them ? We didn't need a dictatorship in 1776 and we don't need one now . Revolution is coming . To bad it will be through riots and occupying wall street instead of overturning the bs they have created in Washington .

Don't get all bent outta shape jim. I merely related the rest of the story. It's not like they made her toss her home made lunch away and go get the nuggets. They told her to go get milk. Being 4 she got a whole new lunch. This whole thing is all blown out of proportion.
But I don't like the idea of an inspector in the lunchroom. Bs.
Btw. Here's a huge difference between acting and reacting. Don't just react to what the news says or what you read on the net.

Inspectors in the lunch rooms mean more jobs doesn't it? Wasn't that a campaign promise. And each time a school lunch is provided the feds give the school money. Isn't this just a way to bring money into the community? Isn't this a good thing? I'm confused by all of this.

Jogeephus":1xhj5y3x said:
Inspectors in the lunch rooms mean more jobs doesn't it? Wasn't that a campaign promise. And each time a school lunch is provided the feds give the school money. Isn't this just a way to bring money into the community? Isn't this a good thing? I'm confused by all of this.

They got a printer and can print out all the money they need. You can't. Are you still confused?

hooknline":14dkrte0 said:
Wish I coulda seen jims intact post and Alabamas whole post.

Well u know what they say... wish in one hand.. and S^^t in the other....see which one fills up faster.

Any time you add a government job it is paid for by the tax payers . I really don't see how that's a good thing . I promise the swhtf if this happens to one of my kids .

Latest posts