another view on global warming

Help Support CattleToday:

When I see things like this I think about the world economy. It is no wonder we are in the shape we are in. Governments throughout the world are spending the moneys of their citizens just so scientists can justify their existence and Al Gore will have something to say.

novatech":33da8ofh said:
When I see things like this I think about the world economy. It is no wonder we are in the shape we are in. Governments throughout the world are spending the moneys of their citizens just so scientists can justify their existence and Al Gore will have something to say.

When has he ever been without something to say. Might not make sense or be right, but he's gonna say something. Maybe the global warming scare is something he REALLY did invent

dun":1kb0k41r said:
novatech":1kb0k41r said:

When has he ever been without something to say. Might not make sense or be right, but he's gonna say something. Maybe the global warming scare is something he REALLY did invent
You got a point

Latest posts