Quotes worth forgetting

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike":1daj2cgr said:
dun":1daj2cgr said:
women should be "dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances".

dun .. would u rather they wear them flowerdy tight knit pants so you could wack em with a stick and see if candy falls out?? :lol:
Mike those are for those big ol' "Crowder" type girls. Looks like two big shoats in a burlap bag when they walk. :lol2:

TexasBred":195ncula said:
Limomike":195ncula said:
dun":195ncula said:

dun .. would u rather they wear them flowerdy tight knit pants so you could wack em with a stick and see if candy falls out?? :lol:
Mike those are for those big ol' "Crowder" type girls. Looks like two big shoats in a burlap bag when they walk. :lol2:

TB.. yep.. be a site to see for sure.. :shock:

dun":1y9t8a9f said:

:hide: This thread could also be named, quotes that may cause temporary loss of memory.

The young wife of a guy I knew once told him during a heated argument she was going to cut him off. He replied, "You can't. You don't know where I'm getting it from."

I'll give him witty, but definitely not bright.

Commercialfarmer":1hzyofbh said:
dun":1hzyofbh said:

:hide: This thread could also be named, quotes that may cause temporary loss of memory.

The young wife of a guy I knew once told him during a heated argument she was going to cut him off. He replied, "You can't. You don't know where I'm getting it from."

I'll give him witty, but definitely not bright.

Sort of reminds me of the old boy that busted into the bar and said "Somebody has been sleeping with my wife and I'm going to kill him....an old boy farther back in the back yelled back "you ain't got enough bullets".

April showers bring May flowers. That's been a lie for 3 yrs now.
Thunder in February bring frost in May has been accurate so far.

Latest posts