Went Blacks Select Female Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
This post is mainly for bolsen's benefit. Wents are selling quite a few Meyer 734 influenced females. The sale is December 5th at 3 PM CST in Creston, NE.
There is also a bull sale on February 27, 2005.

You guys need to get a life and stop jumping people just because you don't agree with them. If you don't agree with what they say, then just don't read their posts. Move on, geesh :roll:

rgv4":158bbzl4 said:
You guys need to get a life and stop jumping people just because you don't agree with them. If you don't agree with what they say, then just don't read their posts. Move on, geesh :roll:

What is this all about?????????? Bolsen was talking about Buying in Meyer genetics. I got this calatog in the mail and thought he might find it interesting. I did, I like the Meyer influenced cattle. My pockets are not near deep enough to own any though.

rgv4":2xqlul2p said:

i agree with cert. what are you talkin' about? he mentioned in another thread that he was interested in Meyer females so i found some sales for him to check into. just trying to be helpful. :D

rgv4":2xqlul2p said:
If you don't agree with what they say, then just don't read their posts.

i'd love to but it's kind of hard when every other post on the beginners board is one of his. :roll:

Latest posts