1530 John Deere

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
rnh2
Cowhand
Cowhand

1530 John Deere

Post by rnh2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Just bought a 1530 Deere with 145 loader. Can’t always get independent pto to completely stop unless I take the lever on side of transmission out especially if it’s cold. Also have to turn engine off to put same lever in gear. How bad to fix? Also can’t raise front wheels with loader. Get down pressure for just a little then it stops. Even did this trying to push t post in ground. Has super good hydraullics

If you're too dumb to be anything else you can be a expert

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Re: 1530 John Deere

Post by hurleyjd » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:35 am

rnh2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:26 pm
Just bought a 1530 Deere with 145 loader. Can’t always get independent pto to completely stop unless I take the lever on side of transmission out especially if it’s cold. Also have to turn engine off to put same lever in gear. How bad to fix? Also can’t raise front wheels with loader. Get down pressure for just a little then it stops. Even did this trying to push t post in ground. Has super good hydraullics
Pretty good tractor no help here on the PTO. Are you pushing the down loader all the way down. try easing into the lever and not all the way. You are good chance going into the float position on the down pressure.

rnh2
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: 1530 John Deere

Post by rnh2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:37 pm

I’m not going into float. When I do I can tell y’all. Just haven’t seen one do that
If you're too dumb to be anything else you can be a expert