National Farm and Machinery Show.

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
uplandnut
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby uplandnut » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.
0 x

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11809
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 am

uplandnut wrote:Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.


I'd enjoy meeting you. I'll be there around 10:00.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11809
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:03 am

torogmc81 wrote:Weekdays are probably best to attend I would assume? I have a short drive so no problem with two days if needed. And I figure reps are more eager to talk earlier in the week than later. Just my guess ...


I recommend going to the web site for the show and taking a look at the layout and where the vendors you are most interested in are located. That should save you some leg work once you get there.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 8101
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
uplandnut wrote:Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.


I'd enjoy meeting you. I'll be there around 10:00.

10, what are you planning to do all day before you get there. :???:
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7771
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:53 pm

kenny thomas wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
uplandnut wrote:Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.


I'd enjoy meeting you. I'll be there around 10:00.

10, what are you planning to do all day before you get there. :???:

Bankers hours Kenny, old habits are hard to break.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 8101
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
kenny thomas wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
I'd enjoy meeting you. I'll be there around 10:00.

10, what are you planning to do all day before you get there. :???:

Bankers hours Kenny, old habits are hard to break.

Darn that's it ain't it, they don't allow roosters in the gated community.
1 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Lazy M
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm
Location: KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby Lazy M » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:18 am

I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.
1 x

User avatar
jltrent
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2354
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby jltrent » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:24 am

Lazy M wrote:I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.
:lol:
0 x

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11809
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:48 am

Lazy M wrote:I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.


You come to the show and I'll help you with your resolve to not spend any money.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Lazy M
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm
Location: KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby Lazy M » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:03 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Lazy M wrote:I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.


You come to the show and I'll help you with your resolve to not spend any money.

You're an enabler..
0 x

torogmc81
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby torogmc81 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 am

Lazy M wrote:I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.

Wish my wife had the same approach when it comes to that cackle trap, a.k.a. Kohl's
0 x

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11809
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Lazy M wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Lazy M wrote:I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.


You come to the show and I'll help you with your resolve to not spend any money.

You're an enabler..


Aw c'mon, it'll be fun.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 8101
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 pm

5 more days till were all going. Anyone else wanna meet
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7771
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby True Grit Farms » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 pm

kenny thomas wrote:5 more days till were all going. Anyone else wanna meet

Weather is supposed to be nice even though it's all inside. I sure hope the ribeye sandwiches are as good as last year.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 8101
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: National Farm and Machinery Show.

Postby kenny thomas » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
kenny thomas wrote:5 more days till were all going. Anyone else wanna meet

Weather is supposed to be nice even though it's all inside. I sure hope the ribeye sandwiches are as good as last year.

Would be even better if TT was buying.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT


Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests