Getting a flatbed installed next week

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
fence_it
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: Getting a flatbed installed next week

Postby fence_it » Sun May 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:
fence_it wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:Image

Presto changeo.

Now that is a mean looking rig...for a chevy... :cowboy:

What are you running for wheels and tires?

The Chevy was too cheap to pass up. Wheels are XD someting or others. Tires are Fierce Attitude, now made by Good Year. We get lot's of miles out of them, and plenty of our driving is on gravel. I'm not real big on the custom wheel bit, but I do prefer aluminum over steel, given our winters. I'll admit, it did make the truck look better. The boss is a little upset about tearing up another one that's clean and smells good, but I reckon she'll still love me once she gets over it. lol

They can't stay clean forever, they got to earn there keep! You ought to see what this one looks like today, 30k miles later.
0 x
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 am

fence_it wrote:
fence_it wrote:
Now that is a mean looking rig...for a chevy... :cowboy:

What are you running for wheels and tires?

The Chevy was too cheap to pass up. Wheels are XD someting or others. Tires are Fierce Attitude, now made by Good Year. We get lot's of miles out of them, and plenty of our driving is on gravel. I'm not real big on the custom wheel bit, but I do prefer aluminum over steel, given our winters. I'll admit, it did make the truck look better. The boss is a little upset about tearing up another one that's clean and smells good, but I reckon she'll still love me once she gets over it. lol

They can't stay clean forever, they got to earn there keep! You ought to see what this one looks like today, 30k miles later.

I try to scrape something pulling out of the dealership. go ahead and get some scratches and get that behind us.
2 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Mon May 14, 2018 10:11 am

callmefence wrote:
fence_it wrote:

I try to scrape something pulling out of the dealership. go ahead and get some scratches and get that behind us.

That was my plan, but nobody let me drive it until I took it to your house.
0 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”