Selector control valve leak

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: Selector control valve leak

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 pm

I sure haven't missed seeing the cows the last two weeks. I need to get back home and try and make some hay. Working for your cows to have fun is crazy, somethings a person does makes no sense.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Silver
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Silver » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 pm

greybeard wrote:
its something that cost alot of money so you set there and worry about what needs doing at home and your more stressed out than you were before you went on vacation .

Stay home , save the money and worry less.

I did that for years and years. Not saying I would do things any different if I had a do over, but the older I get, the more I realize there sure is a lot of Texas I haven't gotten to see up close and may never at this late date.

Ya, I think Texas is much like BC in that it would take a lot of poking around to get to see it all up close and personal. A feller may not live long enough. :(
0 x

M.Magis
GURU
GURU

Postby M.Magis » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:15 pm

If theres one thng that’ll put a damper on my Florida vacation, its this {*[~\*¥••?% red tide. Can’t fish and can’t go to the beach. Water looks like black coffee and thousands upon thousands of dead fish. Oh well, at least I hear we’re getting some rain back home.
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”