Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Re: Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Postby ga.prime » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 am

JMJ Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:let's don't have police any more.

I doubt you’d notice down there in the swamp. I ain’t even sure your place is on a map as I don’t see many patrolling down in the boonies where you live. Good thing too bc they’d worry you to death pulling them out of the ditch :lol2:

Uh-huh. Did Jerry tell you his Volvo motor grader got slid in the ditch over here and he had to bring his big International tractor with dual wheels to get it out? I almost didn't get up the hill with my 4wd Silverado that day. I never saw it so slick. He had graded it and it rained a inch and a half. Then he graded it again the next day and it rained again and that's when he got in the ditch. The tractor and the motor grader sat there for three weeks and it dried out enough to redo and he graded it again Friday and it's in pretty decent shape now.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Postby JMJ Farms » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:06 pm

ga.prime wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:let's don't have police any more.

I doubt you’d notice down there in the swamp. I ain’t even sure your place is on a map as I don’t see many patrolling down in the boonies where you live. Good thing too bc they’d worry you to death pulling them out of the ditch :lol2:

Uh-huh. Did Jerry tell you his Volvo motor grader got slid in the ditch over here and he had to bring his big International tractor with dual wheels to get it out? I almost didn't get up the hill with my 4wd Silverado that day. I never saw it so slick. He had graded it and it rained a inch and a half. Then he graded it again the next day and it rained again and that's when he got in the ditch. The tractor and the motor grader sat there for three weeks and it dried out enough to redo and he graded it again Friday and it's in pretty decent shape now.

No. He neglected to tell me about that. But I did happen to go down there to see if the pipe was siphoning the day after he pulled the ditches and it rained that big rain. I likened to have not made it back up that hill either. I kind of felt guilty, like I was playing and tearing up the road, but with only one way in and out I didn’t have much choice. It was a mess. I told Jerry later that day that he better get it fixed before you saw it :lol2:
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”