Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: Probable cause to get pulled over by the cops.

Postby JMJ Farms » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:14 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:I like to hit those yellow reflectors in the center line, see how many in a row I can get. Drives my wife crazy. Haven't been stopped by the police since 1982.

My wife hates that too.

Must be a local thing. My wife tells me “No other idiot would ever do that on purpose and think it is funny.” Wait till I tell her SHE IS WRONG :lol2:
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:50 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:I like to hit those yellow reflectors in the center line, see how many in a row I can get. Drives my wife crazy. Haven't been stopped by the police since 1982.

My wife hates that too.

Must be a local thing. My wife tells me “No other idiot would ever do that on purpose and think it is funny.” Wait till I tell her SHE IS WRONG :lol2:

When your wife tries to ignore you and looks out the side window while your driving, just hit the horn and brakes at the same time. I have mine trained to look for deer for me while I'm driving, I just wish she'd pay as good attention when she's driving.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:32 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
My wife hates that too.

When your wife tries to ignore you and looks out the side window while your driving, just hit the horn and brakes at the same time. I have mine trained to look for deer for me while I'm driving, I just wish she'd pay as good attention when she's driving.

:lol2: Used to have a friend who was terrible about going to sleep while he was riding. Whoever was driving would hit brakes, blow horn, and holler out whoa or something similar. He would bout shyt himself and then get fighting mad :lol2:
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”