missed out on a deal

Discuss your favorite brand and how to fix it.
MtnCows93
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

missed out on a deal

Postby MtnCows93 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Well i was on facebook marketplace last light (the only thing facebook is good for) and seen a International 574 diesel tractor with a loader in pretty good shape for sale messaged the lady and said it was her fathers who passed away been sitting in a shed so she gave me a number of a guy to call to go look at it. cant get a return call and the ad is gone today already so im guessing it sold within 15 hours. i thought id wait till after church and lunch to call so i guess i f'd up. she was asking $2200!!!
0 x

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Re: missed out on a deal

Postby jltrent » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:14 pm

I hate you missed it, those don't come along to often.
1 x

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm

wow, loader alone is worth close to that, andthe 574 is a good tractor with lots of used parts around
1 x
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
-Christopher Hitchens

MtnCows93
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby MtnCows93 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 pm

yea im still sick to my stomach over it, been looking for ever and its gone.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am

MtnCows93 wrote:Well i was on facebook marketplace last light (the only thing facebook is good for) and seen a International 574 diesel tractor with a loader in pretty good shape for sale messaged the lady and said it was her fathers who passed away been sitting in a shed so she gave me a number of a guy to call to go look at it. cant get a return call and the ad is gone today already so im guessing it sold within 15 hours. i thought id wait till after church and lunch to call so i guess i f'd up. she was asking $2200!!!

You can't wait on deals gotta jump on them asap.. that sucks bad.. but if it makes you feel any better I bought it... J/k :D
3 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

MtnCows93
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby MtnCows93 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:51 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:
MtnCows93 wrote:Well i was on facebook marketplace last light (the only thing facebook is good for) and seen a International 574 diesel tractor with a loader in pretty good shape for sale messaged the lady and said it was her fathers who passed away been sitting in a shed so she gave me a number of a guy to call to go look at it. cant get a return call and the ad is gone today already so im guessing it sold within 15 hours. i thought id wait till after church and lunch to call so i guess i f'd up. she was asking $2200!!!

You can't wait on deals gotta jump on them asap.. that sucks bad.. but if it makes you feel any better I bought it... J/k :D

hahaha
0 x

Return to “Trucks, Tractors and Machinery”