I could use some advice about calves/cattle

Share knowledge or ideas about doing anything and everything.
BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Re: I could use some advice about calves/cattle

Postby BRYANT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Son of Butch wrote:
BRYANT wrote:
ddd75 wrote: as a judge told me one time... "YOU THINK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY? NO, THIS IS MY COURT, MY LAW, YOU ARE NOT FREE."

I was not going to commit anymore but I am home with the flu so I got time on my hands so why not?
this is the perfect example of why I say carry a pocket recorder.

That can backfire too, in some states it is illegal to record conversations without consent or a warrant.

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. 18U.S.C.2511(2)(d) Under a one party consent law you can record a conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
I am in Oklahoma it is legal, as in several states, we do not know where this ''CabinetMaker'' is from, because he will not tell us so Its hard to give him good advice.
The more I think about it I am thinking this may be a fake story. I have did some research and can find lawsuits over cannon guns and bird control but nothing about coyote control, it may be out there but I have not been able to find it.
1 x
God Bless America Again, Help Us To See All Lives Matter

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:58 pm

He said central Florida
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Postby BRYANT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 pm

M-5 wrote:He said central Florida

you are right, sorry I missed that
0 x
God Bless America Again, Help Us To See All Lives Matter

CabinetMaker
Beginner
Beginner

Postby CabinetMaker » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Couple things. Yup. Real. My life is stranger than fiction. I'm not a talented novel writer. I wish.
I life in a county where no one in local government cares. Every problem I have is considered civil.
Florida is a two party state, which means I cannot use recordings of them, if they don't know they are being recorded. So my incredibly damaging recordings mean nothing and they continue to lie.
I'm not worried about going to trial, as they cannot seem to keep their story straight and their lies will come out.
They ship their products, (Which is their main source of income,) all over the country.
I'm going to plaster the court documents and their name and information everywhere I can, when this is over.
I'm glad my crazy life can spark some interesting conversation.
0 x

rollinhills
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby rollinhills » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:18 pm

sic' em
0 x

Return to “Tips 'n Tricks”