Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:25 am
Hey new member from the great state of Kentucky I'm 28 I have a cow/calf operation that consist of 34 cows try to grow an expand I precondition my calfs looking forward to talking with y'all an asking lots of questions thanks
- Posts: 10160
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
- Location: Farmersville, Texas
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown
- Posts: 4224
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am
- Location: S.E. Queensland, Australia
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
Your very welcome Natalia, I love seeing photos of Kentucky.
TN Cattle Man
- Posts: 2833
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 am
- Location: Palmyra, TN
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
to the Boards!
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!
- Posts: 8535
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: SW tip of Virginia
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
Welcome, what part of KY.
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT
- Posts: 1090
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough