83 days to the Super Bowl in Minnesota

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
haase
Rancher
Rancher

Re: 83 days to the Super Bowl in Minnesota

Postby haase » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Keenum has had a decent year, hope he's not a flash in the pan, have seen this happen a few times before, remember Matt Flynn, haven't heard about him in a while.
0 x

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:I'm thinking the Rams are a year away from being a legit threat. They'll be tested here Sunday.
In any event their head coach should be the front runner for coach of the year.
66 days to the Super Bowl
Case Keenum and the Vikings will be tested in Atlanta today to see if they deserve being mentioned along with
Carson Wentz and the Eagles as being the NFC's best.
(Vikings won at Atlanta 14-9)
Again Keenum rises to the top.
I have been a Keenum fan since U of H days.
Houston is too stupid to learn the running or passing game only works behind the O line.

What a difference a season makes. (except for Houston)
Last year Rams lost to Vikings 16-7
Rams not only the team to beat in the NFC this season, but have replaced Philly as legit threat to win the Super Bowl?
Vikings are a mess right now, O-line as bad as any in NFL, defensive depth has been exposed and up next at Philly.
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Son of Butch wrote:What a difference a season makes. (except for Houston)
Rams not only the team to beat in the NFC this season, but have replaced Philly as legit threat to win the Super Bowl?
Vikings are a mess right now, O-line as bad as any in NFL, defensive depth has been exposed and up next at Philly.

Well, I guess someone has to provide some stability to the universe.
Week 4 power rankings had Houston #28 or 29. How an 0-3 team (Hou) can be ranked above a 1-2 team (Bills) is puzzling....
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:57 am

greybeard wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:What a difference a season makes. (except for Houston)

Well, I guess someone has to provide some stability to the universe.
Week 4 power rankings had Houston #28 or 29. How an 0-3 team (Hou) can be ranked above a 1-2 team (Bills) is puzzling....

Houston needs two things a good GM and head coach. Never been an OBrien fan. If my dumb butt sitting in a recliner can call most of their next plays makes it easy pickens for the other teams.
Again Houston couldn’t find a franchise QB if one dropped through the roof of Reliant Stadium. Hope I am wrong IMO Wastson is headed down the RG3 road.
That style of QB doesn’t have a long life expectancy in the NFL.
0 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:02 am

Caustic Burno wrote:Hope I am wrong IMO Watson is headed down the RG3 road. That style of QB doesn’t have a long life expectancy
in the NFL.
Yep
Young QB that takes off running can be very effective for a season or 2 but history has shown they have a short shelf life as the hits pile up taking their toll.

Da Bears look like they are a QB away from being a serious threat. They've put together a top notch defense.
Which should take the pressure off Mitch Trubisky giving them time for him to develop into an NFL qb.
Remains to be seen if he can do it, but a top defense can cover a multitude of errors.
1 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:09 pm

If the Minneapolis police don’t stop shooting folks every time they hear a noise that startled them, then nobody is gonna want to go to Minnesota for the Super Bowl :hide:

Imagine the February 2019 headlines:

SUPER BOWL SPECTATOR DEAD
35 time super bowl mvp quarterback Brett Favre shot behind the ear by a policeman after he allegedly took a bite out of a extra crunchy super bowl Dorito which startled the officer who reacted overzealously. Favre was found to not be packing any weapon, only a half eaten back of ranch Doritos. But is dead nonetheless. The officer is now on desk duty pending a promotion to traffic duty. He was allowed to keep his firearm. :lol2:

Forgive me. I know this was wrong.
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:49 pm

That's right.... the 2019 Super Bowl will be in Atlanta, Georgia. (danger, Will Robinson, danger, danger)

In Minnesota they only shoot complaining women and other dangerous foreigners from shxthole countries like Australia.
:frowns:
1 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Son of Butch wrote:That's right.... the 2019 Super Bowl will be in Atlanta, Georgia. (danger, Will Robinson, danger, danger)

In Minnesota they only shoot complaining women and other dangerous foreigners from shxthole countries like Australia.
:frowns:

150,000 muslims must be off limits.
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

MtnCows93
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby MtnCows93 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:22 pm

man i wish i could have won those tickets ...... so i could resell them on ticketmaster :)
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”