Yeah, I know--just preseason but dang 32-0?

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
john250
GURU
GURU

Re: Yeah, I know--just preseason but dang 32-0?

Postby john250 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Looks like the AFC South belongs to the Colts again. Unless Jacksonville steps it up.
0 x
Drain the Swamp!

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

john250 wrote:Looks like the AFC South belongs to the Colts again. Unless Jacksonville steps it up.

I agree unless there is a cosmic shift to a parallel universe where everything is opposite.
When every QB on the Texans look's like Dan Pastorini the first three years looking at the pigeons
flying around the top of the Dome. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out your O Line sucks.
0 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Calhoun Farm
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Calhoun Farm » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 am

Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant be nice.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 am

Calhoun Farm wrote:Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant be nice.

C'mon man, you're holding back. Tell us how you really feel!
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

denvermartinfarms
GURU
GURU

Postby denvermartinfarms » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:49 am

Calhoun Farm wrote:Here's hoping the steeler linebackers plant Johnny 6ft under Heinz field. Can't stand that arrogant be nice.

Yep, kinda like Obama, some people just make you sick to look at and or here.
0 x
This world is not my home i'm just passing through

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 am

I bet he really gives a rip what you think. But they might "plant him" and you can have your orgasm sitting in the recliner. Do you really know him?? Have you talked with him?? Are you qualified to judge his football abilities and leadership abilities based simply on your not liking what he does on his own time?? Paul Hornung was hungover most of the time from partying but everybody loved him and he was an all pro. Joe Namath was a party boy along with hundreds of others. Like him or not he will get a chance. Might even surprise you. ;-)
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Calhoun Farm
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Calhoun Farm » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am

TexasBred wrote:

I bet he really gives a rip what you think. But they might "plant him" and you can have your orgasm sitting in the recliner. Do you really know him?? Have you talked with him?? Are you qualified to judge his football abilities and leadership abilities based simply on your not liking what he does on his own time?? Paul Hornung was hungover most of the time from partying but everybody loved him and he was an all pro. Joe Namath was a party boy along with hundreds of others. Like him or not he will get a chance. Might even surprise you. ;-)

The way you tirelessly defend Johnny and you both being from TX (steers/queers) I'm curious if you've given him a few O's before he left college station? :lol2:
0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Calhoun Farm wrote:
TexasBred wrote:

The way you tirelessly defend Johnny and you both being from TX (steers/queers) I'm curious if you've given him a few O's before he left college station? :lol2:

Why don't you get back to your kok suckin' !!!! You're probably exceptional as well with all the practice.

I doubt he needs anyone to defend him. Seems to be a pretty good man on his own whether you like him or not loser.

BTW: Johnny rates. Lions-Browns the highest rated @nflnetwork preseason game ever by 36%.
9:38 AM - 12 Aug 2014.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Texans just claimed Mallett from the Patriots for a "conditional 7th round draft pick 2016".
Case Keenum has been released from the Houston roster. Bye bye Case--you had your chance..
Houston QBs are now;
Fitzpatrick.
Savage.
Mallett.

None considered anywhere close to a franchise QB.
Missed opportunities abound.
:(
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/8/31/6 ... s-patriots

Mallett's stats for the last 3 seasons kinda make ya wonder...

Mallett, a third-round pick in the 2011 draft, only played in four games in the past three seasons, completing 1 of 4 passes for 17 yards and an interception.
Sounds like a heck of a good trade and a great upward mobility move for the Texans. :roll: :roll:
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 am

greybeard wrote:Texans just claimed Mallett from the Patriots for a "conditional 7th round draft pick 2016".
Case Keenum has been released from the Houston roster. Bye bye Case--you had your chance..
Houston QBs are now;
Fitzpatrick.
Savage.
Mallett.

Looking back Bill O'Brien wasn't the judge of QB talent he was hailed to be when hired and proved it by choosing
both Savage and Ryan Mallett over Case Keenum as the better QB projects.
0 x

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”