Butchering Shop

Post your favorite recipes or get help with a cooking problem here.
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Butchering Shop

Postby greybeard » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:57 am

Gotcha, My problem is the bigger the space the more crap I figure I can just put in there

Man, that applies to every room or building I've ever built..of any kind.
1 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

mayesfarm
Beginner
Beginner

Postby mayesfarm » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Are you making any progress ? I would love to see some pictures of your set up when you get started as well as from some of you that already have your own processing sheds .
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 pm

mayesfarm wrote:Are you making any progress ? I would love to see some pictures of your set up when you get started as well as from some of you that already have your own processing sheds .

I wish i could say i started but with the rain behind work and behind on hay behind on baling straw etc I havent even done anything i will post pics once i start
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 pm

I know its tiny but this is going to have to do this year as I am slam behind on everything and still not feeling 100% and up to building a shed so I got a 6x6x7 sturdy crate that I will install a table to cut up pigs on for this year I will probably only keep and process 2 for myself and hopefully next year will be a better year and I can build the one I really want. I know I can go back and turn it into a cooler after my shop I want is built. Just one of those years where you spin your wheels and cant get a lot done but you do what you can and use what you have. I may incorporate this into the build of the one I want
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Return to “Recipes and Cooking”