Page 334 of 336

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:28 am
by Ariousig
Spicy Paneer Biryani and Ice Cream

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:48 am
by alisonb
A quick afternoon bite...marmalade & strawberry jam sarmie with a tall glass of milk.

Image

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 pm
by cowgal604
This is probably the best apple pie I have made to date


Image

Image

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:52 am
by alisonb
It looks good :D, something I've never tried my hand at mainly cause I have a neighbor that send one around to me now and again. The first couple of bites of a slice are delicious, after that the hair on the back of my neck stands up due to the combination of cinnamon & sweetness.

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 pm
by ga.prime
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top is greatness.

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 pm
by cowgal604
ga.prime wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 pm
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top is greatness.
I made a pecan the day prior. But didn’t take the best pic. My favourite.



Image

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:54 am
by ga.prime
I love pecan pie too. No ice cream on it though.

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:19 am
by sstterry
Try that Apple Pie in a Cast Iron Skillet but first melt butter and brown sugar in it. Then place your crust and filling and top crust. it is like a gooey caramel coating on the bottom when it comes out.

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:55 am
by alisonb
Here's something to try cowgal604 ;-) . If you do try them make sure the syrup is really cold. You'll just have to make a couple of metric conversions...
https://whats4chow.com/2017/01/14/how-t ... an-snacks/



sstterry wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:19 am
Try that Apple Pie in a Cast Iron Skillet but first melt butter and brown sugar in it. Then place your crust and filling and top crust. it is like a gooey caramel coating on the bottom when it comes out.
That does sound 'gooey' but rather nice...I must tell the neighbour :P

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:32 pm
by ccr
cowgal604 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 pm
ga.prime wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 pm
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top is greatness.
I made a pecan the day prior. But didn’t take the best pic. My favourite.



Image
do you weave that crust yourself or buy it like that? looks cool

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:32 pm
by cowgal604
ccr wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:32 pm
cowgal604 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:00 pm
ga.prime wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 pm
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top is greatness.
I made a pecan the day prior. But didn’t take the best pic. My favourite.



Image
do you weave that crust yourself or buy it like that? looks cool
I braid it like that :). I love fancy food presentation.

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
by Named'em Tamed'em
Image
Halibut and a salad, no fries :bang:

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 am
by cowgal604
Named'em Tamed'em wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
Image
Halibut and a salad, no fries :bang:
You cutting carbs?

I ate 8 donuts yesterday. That’s not an exaggeration...

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 am
by Named'em Tamed'em
cowgal604 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 am
Named'em Tamed'em wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
Image
Halibut and a salad, no fries :bang:
You cutting carbs?

I ate 8 donuts yesterday. That’s not an exaggeration...

Not intentionally :roll: I made up for the carbs with a few IPA's

Re: What are you eating today?

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:03 am
by cowgal604
Named'em Tamed'em wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 am
cowgal604 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 am
Named'em Tamed'em wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
Image
Halibut and a salad, no fries :bang:
You cutting carbs?

I ate 8 donuts yesterday. That’s not an exaggeration...

Not intentionally :roll: I made up for the carbs with a few IPA's
Hallelujah to IPA.

I often do low carb and intermittent fasting. Works like a hot be nice.