Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
User avatar
dun
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 47343
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:34 am
Location: MO Ozarks

Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby dun » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 am

The evil bstard finally died. HOORAY, one less to feed and house.
3 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

User avatar
Putangitangi
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Location: Aotearoa - New Zealand

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby Putangitangi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:28 am

So he is, literally, in a grave condition.
0 x

User avatar
jltrent
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm
Location: Western tip of VA

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby jltrent » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 am

Putangitangi wrote:So he is, literally, in a grave condition.
Yep.........
Manson’s next parole hearing was scheduled for 2027. He will not be showing up for that one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ch ... li=BBnb7Kz
Last edited by jltrent on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4530
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby Son of Butch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 am

"Charlie Don't Surf"
0 x

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby kenny thomas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:04 am

I,know Dun and a few more can remember it all, but for most the race wars of the 60's don't seem possible now. Manson was trying to create his own version of a race war. He was really evil.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty
Posts: 22072
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Big Thicket East Texas

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:03 am

kenny thomas wrote:I,know Dun and a few more can remember it all, but for most the race wars of the 60's don't seem possible now. Manson was trying to create his own version of a race war. He was really evil.


I remember well.
It was a time in our nation there were a bunch of radical groups fighting for “justice “.
Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, KKK, don’t forget Squeaky Fromme she was part of that Manson bunch as well.
Sixties and early seventies were pretty wild. There was a pretty long list of nuts.
0 x

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5917
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
kenny thomas wrote:I,know Dun and a few more can remember it all, but for most the race wars of the 60's don't seem possible now. Manson was trying to create his own version of a race war. He was really evil.


I remember well.
It was a time in our nation there were a bunch of radical groups fighting for “justice “.
Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, KKK, don’t forget Squeaky Fromme she was part of that Manson bunch as well.
Sixties and early seventies were pretty wild. There was a pretty long list of nuts.

Now their all just grouped as liberals.
2 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 14763
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: heart of dixie

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby ALACOWMAN » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:29 am

Son of Butch wrote:"Charlie Don't Surf"

I'd say he's riding out flames right about now....
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 29087
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Charles Manson no longer in grave condition

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:36 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:"Charlie Don't Surf"

I'd say he's riding out flames right about now....

Heard he was just looking maintaining the heat until HIllary arrives. :lol2:
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests