Viña Real Reserva 2010

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
HSTexas
Cowhand
Cowhand

Viña Real Reserva 2010

Postby HSTexas » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:05 am

Good Rioja is one of the greatest bangs for your buck in the wine world. This reserva from one of the region’s top producers doesn’t disappoint. The wine pours a beautiful ruby color with aromas of red cherries, vanilla, and leather. There are flavors of dark red fruit, with nice acidity and balanced tannins. I highly recommend it.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: Viña Real Reserva 2010

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 am

HSTexas wrote:Good Rioja is one of the greatest bangs for your buck in the wine world. This reserva from one of the region’s top producers doesn’t disappoint. The wine pours a beautiful ruby color with aromas of red cherries, vanilla, and leather. There are flavors of dark red fruit, with nice acidity and balanced tannins. I highly recommend it.

TT. That does sound good. Do you think Krogers in Maysville might have It? Remember, I don't live in a metropolitan area like you do.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:23 am

Bright Raven wrote:
HSTexas wrote:Good Rioja is one of the greatest bangs for your buck in the wine world. This reserva from one of the region’s top producers doesn’t disappoint. The wine pours a beautiful ruby color with aromas of red cherries, vanilla, and leather. There are flavors of dark red fruit, with nice acidity and balanced tannins. I highly recommend it.

TT. That does sound good. Do you think Krogers in Maysville might have It? Remember, I don't live in a metropolitan area like you do.

Ha! You outsmarted yourself this time. Anyone who actually knows me knows I don't drink and even when i did I never drank wine.

Now stop aggrivating HS.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:25 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Ha! You outsmarted yourself this time. Anyone who actually knows me knows I don't drink and even when i did I never drank wine.

Now stop aggrivating HS.

Your veracity no longer can be trusted. So you threw out a red herring. TT.
0 x
Diogenes.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:31 am

A penguin would never throw out a herring regardless of color. Yummy!
1 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:A penguin would never throw out a herring regardless of color. Yummy!

Good point. :D
0 x
Diogenes.

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”