Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4601
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby HDRider » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:55 am

kenny thomas wrote:I reloaded the shortcut on my phone and tablet and both now work fine. Deleted the old ones.

That solves it. Something must have changed and the old shortcut invalidated.
3 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
TCRanch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3121
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Winfield, KS

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby TCRanch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

kenny thomas wrote:I reloaded the shortcut on my phone and tablet and both now work fine. Deleted the old ones.

Thanks for the tip, it worked!
0 x

User avatar
Putangitangi
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 862
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Location: Aotearoa - New Zealand

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Putangitangi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 am

The site has changed from http to https, so the old bookmarks don't work.
1 x

User avatar
Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11697
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Bigfoot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Cleared all my search history on my phone, and googled cattle forum........still won't go. Can only get on at my PC.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

User avatar
TCRanch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3121
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 am
Location: Winfield, KS

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby TCRanch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Bigfoot wrote:Cleared all my search history on my phone, and googled cattle forum........still won't go. Can only get on at my PC.

I ended up having to google/select cattletoday.us, select cattletoday.com and then select Q&A Boards. Once it loaded I could then select it as Ad to Home screen. Be sure you delete the old CT icon/shortcut prior - press down on the icon until you see" X Remove" at the top of the screen then slide the icon to the X.
0 x

User avatar
Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11697
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Bigfoot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:38 pm

TCRanch wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Cleared all my search history on my phone, and googled cattle forum........still won't go. Can only get on at my PC.

I ended up having to google/select cattletoday.us, select cattletoday.com and then select Q&A Boards. Once it loaded I could then select it as Ad to Home screen. Be sure you delete the old CT icon/shortcut prior - press down on the icon until you see" X Remove" at the top of the screen then slide the icon to the X.

Thanks!
1 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

User avatar
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty
Posts: 22756
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Big Thicket East Texas

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Is that supposed to make the like button work?
1 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

User avatar
snoopdog
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 am
Location: ne oklahoma

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby snoopdog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm

I don't know , Ive Tried everything ,still having trouble
0 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

User avatar
Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7053
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Ctrl Virginia

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Workinonit Farm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:Is that supposed to make the like button work?


To do that........ click on the heart, then once that error screen comes up, click on the backspace arrow at the top left of the screen, then it reloads or something, then click on the circular refresh at the top left.

I hope all of this gets back to normal............. soon.
3 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

User avatar
Brute 23
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7408
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: South Texas Gulf Coast

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Brute 23 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:37 pm

I haven't been on because I thought some thing was wrong with the site. I finally logged on with Enet Explorer because I thought it was a chrome deal.

If you go to the main cattle today page the Q&A boards link is still the old web address. I just happened to click on the breeds list deal thru CT and when you click that Q&A boards link it bring you to the right page.

Yall thought yall got rid of me....
1 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4601
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby HDRider » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:32 am

There are still issues.
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
1982vett
GURU
GURU
Posts: 8458
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby 1982vett » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:58 am

Brute 23 wrote:I haven't been on because I thought some thing was wrong with the site. I finally logged on with Enet Explorer because I thought it was a chrome deal.

If you go to the main cattle today page the Q&A boards link is still the old web address. I just happened to click on the breeds list deal thru CT and when you click that Q&A boards link it bring you to the right page.

Yall thought yall got rid of me....

LOL....thought maybe I got black balled....

Still having major issues. Seem to be able to post but not much else works.
1 x
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. ~Albert Einstein
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. ~Harry S. Truman

Atimm693
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 am

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Atimm693 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:29 pm

The new mobile site is still not working for me. I have to search and click the link, even then the layout is all goofy.

Seems to work fine on my laptop though.
0 x

User avatar
BRYANT
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Location: Okie

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby BRYANT » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:09 pm

as of late I have been having a lot of troubles with CT site. just about to decide its not worth the hassle
0 x
God Bless America Again, Help Us To See All Lives Matter

User avatar
Chocolate Cow2
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 pm
Location: In a van down by the river

Re: Anyone else having problems w/CT site?

Postby Chocolate Cow2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm

I have to go to the classified ads section then click on forum to make it work.
1 x


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests