WTH

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Re: WTH

Postby backhoeboogie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 am

M-5 wrote:
alisonb wrote:Y'all may just as well have discussed 'dung', probably would have been more productive :lol:

If I screen shot this thread will it qualify as the pic for the bull shyt photo this month?????????

CT should absolutely run an AZZHOLE of the month poll.
2 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 am

And there you go. Lol
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:47 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
kenny thomas wrote:
greybeard wrote:Rent-to-own those kind of buildings is a big business around here. No $ down,they deliver and set it up and you just start paying your monthly $$$. I see them type businesses all over the place on empty corner lots..

Same here, mine had been repoed 2 times before I got it but had never been used. I got a good deal on it compared to new. Mine is 12x32 and has 3 rooms now.
Their facility is 3 mikes from me and they build 20 buildings a week and they need to expand. Young guys working there make from 60k to 70k a year working 5 days a week.

One of the weekend people had a 'tiny' house made by the menonites brought out.. Its nice, but unfinished. He plans to finish it, which i think is a big mistake because he's never out there. Now every time he comes out he's got to work and he's going to find out that when you dont have that little thing you need to finish a job or even start a job, its a very long drive to get it. And when you go to get it, you'll get back and find out you needed something else, or got the wrong thing....Not to mention that if he leaves anything in it when he isn't there, someones going to take it. Its a scenario that plays out over and over in these weekend plots..
THis guy bought 40 acres and its basically a square. It borders our land on the back side. I have a 80 acre pasture behind there, I call pasture 4, that I rotate cows in and I cross to get to other pastures. There is a gate on the side where our places join and he has a fire lane along his side. He's chosen this fire lane to shoot his guns, since his place is covered in pines. This fire lane points at one of my gates. So, now when I know he's there, I enter from pasture 2 and come in from behind him if he's there shooting. We've told him that there is a gate in that direction, but every time he's there, he's got a bucket set up for a target... Its a dangerous place out here...

Amazingly this played itself out. Saw this one guy with the unfinished cabin..Said he brought everything he needed to do some wiring, but didn't have everything and ran to Paris to get what was needed..Got back and one of the things was wrong and he forgot another thing.. Said, this might be a problem out there, he'll never get anything done.. Then, his wife post pictures on FB of them shooting guns... And from the pictures, they are shooting North.. ugh....
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

jehosofat
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby jehosofat » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Good Lord :roll:
1 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 pm

backhoeboogie wrote:CT should absolutely run an AZZHOLE of the month poll.

There would be a lot of winners! Be impossible to pick just one :hide:
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:04 pm

jehosofat wrote:Good Lord :roll:

Remember: No religion. Lol
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

jehosofat
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby jehosofat » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:31 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jehosofat wrote:Good Lord :roll:

Remember: No religion. Lol

Yea, you ain't supposed to lie on Sunday's at church, thank God today is Thursday. :lol2: :lol2:
0 x

skeeter swatter
Rancher
Rancher

Postby skeeter swatter » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Now ten pages. WTH!!!
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:42 am

skeeter swatter wrote:Now ten pages. WTH!!!

Well you know, yall just cant get enough of me..... :lol:
2 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:19 am

cowgirl8 wrote:
skeeter swatter wrote:Now ten pages. WTH!!!

Well you know, yall just cant get enough of me..... :lol:

They enjoy you and you enjoy them even more. Carry on. A match made in heaven.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:46 am

Had a WTH moment when some idiots went around picking corn and bashing in mailboxes with it. They hit a few including ours. They did it during the day too, where we could get a good description of their truck. Nothing will come of it as far as getting them ticketed, but at least they'll know everyone out here is watching.. It was hard to keep a straight face while having the deputy take pictures of the crime scene....Only in RR county...
0 x

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:49 am

cowgirl8 wrote:Had a WTH moment when some idiots went around picking corn and bashing in mailboxes with it. They hit a few including ours. They did it during the day too, where we could get a good description of their truck. Nothing will come of it as far as getting them ticketed, but at least they'll know everyone out here is watching.. It was hard to keep a straight face while having the deputy take pictures of the crime scene....Only in RR county...

The grumpy old man across the creek gets vandalized pretty regularly. They stacked 14 junk tires around and over his mailbox a few months back.
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:52 am

backhoeboogie wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Had a WTH moment when some idiots went around picking corn and bashing in mailboxes with it. They hit a few including ours. They did it during the day too, where we could get a good description of their truck. Nothing will come of it as far as getting them ticketed, but at least they'll know everyone out here is watching.. It was hard to keep a straight face while having the deputy take pictures of the crime scene....Only in RR county...

The grumpy old man across the creek gets vandalized pretty regularly. They stacked 14 junk tires around and over his mailbox a few months back.

I bet that looks great. Sad they have to do that.
0 x

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:07 pm

They tell me mailbox vandalism is a federal crime. I have no idea.
0 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:50 pm

backhoeboogie wrote:They tell me mailbox vandalism is a federal crime. I have no idea.

That would be correct Backhoe. Some here found out the hard way. They were doing drive-bys with baseball bats. They covered a lot of ground fast too!
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”