Tenn Death Row Inmate "Felt Pain"........

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: Tenn Death Row Inmate "Felt Pain"........

Postby JMJ Farms » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:28 am

Ryder wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:Y’all should all know how I feel from past posts. But just in case you don’t. In a case of someone like this I feel the more painful the better. I’m for death involving pliers, dull knives, fire ants and sugar.... get my drift? I hope he felt every second. And I hope he’s still feeling it.

Are you an Indian by any chance?
I have been reading a book about the ways of the Comanche in times gone by.
I think you would have fit right in.

:lol2: Pretty sure I’m not Ryder, but one never knows. I too have studied the Comanche a little bit. Very interesting. They were a rough lot for sure. The measure of how great a warrior depended on how long he could torture a captive while keeping them alive. Sometimes it lasted for weeks.

I’m not an advocate of torturing someone just because they stole a Twinkie or a horse. But if you go back and read bballs post and pretend that was your little girl..... he got off easy.

I believe in an eye for an eye. What he did to that precious little girl was nothing short of torture. In his case an axe handle would have been sufficient.

I hope I never find myself in a situation like that bc given the chance I don’t think my actions would be pleasing to my Maker.
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am

I am glad we have a society that does not get down and Waller like hogs on the level of these distortions of nature. I am absolutely supportive of a rapid trial and if determined guilty by the rule of law, I support capital punishment. But as sickening as it would be to stand in the father's shoes of this little girl, I am abhorrent of the thought of torture, mashing flesh, invading another human's body, violating the flesh, etc. Leave that to zombies. I would rather continue on the path we have come this far on.
2 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

bbirder
Rancher
Rancher

Postby bbirder » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Cherry bomb up the arse and relieve his pain with a high dose of illegal drugs slowly administered.
0 x
"A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years. A bad climbing rope will last you a lifetime."

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Ryder wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:Y’all should all know how I feel from past posts. But just in case you don’t. In a case of someone like this I feel the more painful the better. I’m for death involving pliers, dull knives, fire ants and sugar.... get my drift? I hope he felt every second. And I hope he’s still feeling it.

The Frontiersman describes actual executions by the natives, they were pretty brutal. However, it's not like the whites didn't deserve it.
0 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
Ryder wrote:

The Frontiersman describes actual executions by the natives, they were pretty brutal. However, it's not like the whites didn't deserve it.

Alan Eckert. That is a fascinating book. I like several of his books. The European invaders also committed atrocities and tortures that are described in Eckert's books.
1 x
Diogenes.

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Alan Eckert. That is a fascinating book. I like several of his books. The European invaders also committed atrocities and tortures that are described in Eckert's books.

It's been several years since I read one of his. I can only recall massacres right now, though. It seems like the whites like to shoot them and then be done with it. I do remember one section describing Washington marching through ordering a scorched earth policy that probably led to long, drawn out deaths due to starvation. I think the next book I read will be the fifth in his Winning of America series. Great stuff!
0 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Alan Eckert. That is a fascinating book. I like several of his books. The European invaders also committed atrocities and tortures that are described in Eckert's books.

It's been several years since I read one of his. I can only recall massacres right now, though. It seems like the whites like to shoot them and then be done with it. I do remember one section describing Washington marching through ordering a scorched earth policy that probably led to long, drawn out deaths due to starvation. I think the next book I read will be the fifth in his Winning of America series. Great stuff!

Trivia: he wrote 255 episodes of Mutual Omaha's Wild Kingdom. I watched that show every Sunday. You may not remember it. That was back in the 1960s.
0 x
Diogenes.

sstterry
Rancher
Rancher

Postby sstterry » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm

The frustrating thing about all of this is, they don't have to spend all of the millions fighting over it. I heard a Pharmacist say that the states that allow assisted suicide have the formula for a quick and painless death. That is what the States should use and be done with it.
1 x

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Trivia: he wrote 255 episodes of Mutual Omaha's Wild Kingdom. I watched that show every Sunday. You may not remember it. That was back in the 1960s.

I believe I’ve seen a few episodes was that the show Marty Stoufer did?
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I believe I’ve seen a few episodes was that the show Marty Stoufer did?

No. Marlin Perkins. He was a well known herpetologist. He was bitten by a Gaboon Viper at the St Louis zoo. One of the only documented cases of survival of a Gaboon Viper bite. The full account of the bite and treatment is riveting. I cannot remember but they used antivenom from several species of snake because there was none for the Gaboon Viper. The Gaboon Viper has one of the most complex venoms of any snake in the world.
1 x
Diogenes.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Marty Stoufer was Wild America. I liked it so good growing up that I bought the entire series later in life. Great show imo.
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:Marty Stoufer was Wild America. I liked it so good growing up that I bought the entire series later in life. Great show imo.

I remember being captivated.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”