Donate Now...........

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
jltrent
GURU
GURU

Donate Now...........

Postby jltrent » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

Upto $614,400 and still climbing..........You can share it on your facebook account also...

Last edited by jltrent on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Re: Donate Now...........

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 pm

I bet she won't forget the check.
2 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Postby jltrent » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:46 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:I bet she won't forget the check.

She could remember 35 years ago she drank one beer.
1 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 pm

jltrent wrote:

It was probably a Schlitz.
1 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:17 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
jltrent wrote:

It was probably a Schlitz.

Is she sure it wasn’t a wine cooler? I bet I know what it was. It was a Heineken :lol2:
1 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

holm25
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby holm25 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:30 pm

:bs: she’s full of it
0 x

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:50 pm

jltrent wrote:

I can beat that, I remember drinking 10 beer 35 years ago.
Seems I remember a little about some shine last week. Will you go-fund--me enough for a few gallon?
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 pm

If she accepts this financial reward, then it has been firmly established 'what' she is...all that is left is negotiating her price.
2 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:02 am

She has death threats and still can't go back home. Her life has been turned upside down. No money in the world can fix that. Would any of you trade places ($ included)? Nah.

Changing the subjeck (before the lock of doom descends on us), any of you know Sotomayor's background? Very interesting person. Talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps. Born in the projects. Alcoholic dad. Mom supported the family (nurse maybe?). Sonia was diagnosed with severe Type 1 diabetes when she was a toddler. Her dad was supposed to give her insulin shots but was drunk ergo unreliable and she kept becoming seriously ill. This is back when diabetics had to sterilize their equipment on the stove. One day, when she was 7, her mom came home to find little Sonia standing on a chair over the gas stove, sterilizing the equipment to give herself the insulin shot. Her mother realized that was the only hope to keep her daughter alive, so she taught her how to do it and from age 7, she sterilized everything and managed her own diabetes. I enjoy reading about people who have overcome tremendous hurdles (altho they do make me feel lazy)
1 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 am

"
No money in the world can fix that. Would any of you trade places ($ included)? Nah.

Please....., Would someone PLEASE threaten me so a gofund me worth $600,000K can fall my way. I'll just stay here at home like all the thousands and thousands and thousands of other American people that have their 'lives threatened' every year.
(thanks in advance!!)

Over 10% of all 3.6 million US teachers receive threats either from students or parents every year. (The vast majority are still teaching and still living at home)

I don't know a single police offer that HASN'T received a death threat.
Most political pundits receive death threats regularly. Most CEOs retrieve death threats. They all just go about their business as usual.
Most politicians, local, state and federal, receive death threats.
We've ALL been threatened with death and annihilation by terrorists and terrorist nations hundreds of times. (none of us are living in hiding that I know of)

This is just one more reach and ploy by her legal team and the media to keep her and their agenda in the spotlight.

(but I could still use $600K...don't forget me!!)
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:18 am

GB, we will have to agree to disagree. This is one of those Rorsach (sp) instances. Most people I know believe her. I'm sure most people you know believe him. If I step back and take a 50,000 foot view, it's a conundrum for civil society. The north-bound Zax and the south-bound Zax, if you're Seussian.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 am

boondocks wrote:GB, we will have to agree to disagree. This is one of those Rorsach (sp) instances. Most people I know believe her. I'm sure most people you know believe him. If I step back and take a 50,000 foot view, it's a conundrum for civil society. The north-bound Zax and the south-bound Zax, if you're Seussian.

I'd sure hate to have you as a juror, getting convicted on hearsay is a scary thought. It makes no sense that he's been flying straight since that night she can't remember. All the while working around a bunch of young ladies that some would do anything to get ahead. Everyone says that's not the person who they know? And if he did do what she can't remember, doesn't a person deserve another chance to make a life for themselves? And why wouldn't the said person make a great judge? I just can't see the logic in how some people think.
3 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:05 am

Political, Political, Political, Political

Another ride on the Merry-go-round.

FACT: as it stands in the balance, it is an uncorroborated accusation. No one knows who is lying. One can only SPECULATE. Some will vote based on those speculations.

Why don't you set up a Poll and we can all vote:

YES: I believe her.
NO: I don't believe her.

Or better yet. Someone could start a thread on how long it takes a pizz ant to eat a bale of hay. That would be more entertaining.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Postby jltrent » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:42 am

boondocks wrote:GB, we will have to agree to disagree. This is one of those Rorsach (sp) instances. Most people I know believe her. I'm sure most people you know believe him. If I step back and take a 50,000 foot view, it's a conundrum for civil society. The north-bound Zax and the south-bound Zax, if you're Seussian.

boondocks you need to donate her some money........
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:52 am

Bright Raven wrote:Political, Political, Political, Political

Another ride on the Merry-go-round.

FACT: as it stands in the balance, it is an uncorroborated accusation. No one knows who is lying. One can only SPECULATE. Some will vote based on those speculations.

Why don't you set up a Poll and we can all vote:

YES: I believe her.
NO: I don't believe her.

Or better yet. Someone could start a thread on how long it takes a pizz ant to eat a bale of hay. That would be more entertaining.

What's political? I like to hear what other people have to say on things, even if I don't agree. Like if the shoe was on the other foot type of thing, no science involved, no proof that it ever happened and a lot of folks feel he assaulted her. I felt it was possible he had assaulted her till she made her statements to the Senate. From what I saw she looked totally coached. It puzzles me how two fairly rational people see things so different?
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”