Humans not needed much longer.......

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
jltrent
GURU
GURU

Humans not needed much longer.......

Post by jltrent » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:03 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/LikxFZZO2sk[/youtube]

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Humans not needed much longer.......

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 am

I’ve been sick of humans for quite some time.
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:11 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:I’ve been sick of humans for quite some time.

And they've been sick of you........
It ain't bragging if you can do it.
Red Bull Breeder.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 am

callmefence wrote:

And they've been sick of you........

Good.

Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 am

There is a lot being written about the role of humans in the future. Technology is capable of things only science fiction dreamed of. Technology, science, innovations will put a lot of stress on the value of billions and billions of humans.
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

jltrent
GURU
GURU

Post by jltrent » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 am

Bright Raven wrote:There is a lot being written about the role of humans in the future. Technology is capable of things only science fiction dreamed of. Technology, science, innovations will put a lot of stress on the value of billions and billions of humans.

I don't know what people will do in the future...companies are using the big tax break on technology instead of better pay/benefits for humans...which no doubt will speed up the process.

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Post by hurleyjd » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:35 am

jltrent wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:There is a lot being written about the role of humans in the future. Technology is capable of things only science fiction dreamed of. Technology, science, innovations will put a lot of stress on the value of billions and billions of humans.

I don't know what people will do in the future...companies are using the big tax break on technology instead of better pay/benefits for humans...which no doubt will speed up the process.

What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:36 am

jltrent wrote:

I don't remember the science fiction movie but it was based on the theme that technology and science would take over all human functions. Humans become "couch potatoes" and the "ruling" class keep humans like cattle. Feed, them, entertain them, etc. At some point, a group of humans rebelled and destroyed all of the ruling robots and technology. The moral is that humans must struggle to find value in their existence.

There was a lesson in that movie.
Diogenes.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Post by JMJ Farms » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

jltrent wrote:

hurleyjd wrote:What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

Let’s not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don’t think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:
Until we remember that the left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird and we come together as a nation then this country is in for more turmoil - Jogeephus

Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:55 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
jltrent wrote:

hurleyjd wrote:What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

Let’s not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don’t think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Many humans have an inflated value to begin with.

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not. Has to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:
Diogenes.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Post by TexasBred » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Program it to build and fix fence and you wouldn't have to upgrade but about once every 100 years.
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Soylent Green

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Post by skyhightree1 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:32 pm

jltrent wrote:

That's why all the homesteaders are learning to live off the land
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Post by skyhightree1 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:34 pm

jltrent wrote:[youtube]https://youtu.be/LikxFZZO2sk[/youtube]

They are also doing surgeries
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

bball
GURU
GURU

Post by bball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
jltrent wrote:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Many humans have an inflated value to begin with.

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not.
to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:

This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation. Our founding fathers believed we were all created equally, in so much as a man should not be ruled by another man simply because of their status of birth. We won't even discuss the second implication (of FF thoughts on equality)because I already know your thoughts on that.

Created equal in capabilities, intellect, physical abilities? Certainly not. With this I agree.
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are. -Anais Nin
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. -Aesop