Honduras to Texas

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
cowboy43
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 am
Location: Central Texas

Honduras to Texas

Postby cowboy43 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:37 pm

1600 and increasing numbers of people are marching from Honduras to Texas or the USA (2300 miles or more) . Who is supporting this movement with food , water, shelter and medical aid ? The group shown on the news looked happy and healthy and not fatigued. Has to be someone supporting the movement.
1 x

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4607
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby HDRider » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Freedom Partners & Open Society Foundation
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 15582
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Alabama the Beautiful

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby ALACOWMAN » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:27 pm

cowboy43 wrote:1600 and increasing numbers of people are marching from Honduras to Texas or the USA (2300 miles or more) . Who is supporting this movement with food , water, shelter and medical aid ? The group shown on the news looked happy and healthy and not fatigued. Has to be someone supporting the movement.

That a long walk,but I guess they'll get a free ride back..
5 x
that awkward moment,when the zombies are searching for brains.and pass you by..

User avatar
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 19240
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Free Rent ,VA

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby skyhightree1 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:
cowboy43 wrote:1600 and increasing numbers of people are marching from Honduras to Texas or the USA (2300 miles or more) . Who is supporting this movement with food , water, shelter and medical aid ? The group shown on the news looked happy and healthy and not fatigued. Has to be someone supporting the movement.

That a long walk,but I guess they'll get a free ride back..


:nod: :nod: :nod: :lol:
1 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Turkeybird
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby Turkeybird » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Need a crop duster with red pepper spray at the border!
2 x

User avatar
Chocolate Cow2
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 pm
Location: In a van down by the river

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby Chocolate Cow2 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:53 pm

Compliments of George Soros
2 x

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4607
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby HDRider » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:51 am

As they move along the number has now doubled to 3,000+
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7589
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:07 am

Why do we put up with this? I guess because it's our country and not my country. I can't imagine the carnage if folks marched onto my property like that.
4 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 19240
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Free Rent ,VA

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 am

True Grit Farms wrote:Why do we put up with this? I guess because it's our country and not my country. I can't imagine the carnage if folks marched onto my property like that.


Any other country you will get killed for stunts like this ... I bet if free reign was given to shoot any illegal person at will our economy would stop getting drained. I know its a radical thought but that's ridiculous
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7589
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:08 am

skyhightree1 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:Why do we put up with this? I guess because it's our country and not my country. I can't imagine the carnage if folks marched onto my property like that.


Any other country you will get killed for stunts like this ... I bet if free reign was given to shoot any illegal person at will our economy would stop getting drained. I know its a radical thought but that's ridiculous

That is a little to radical even for my views. But I'm all for the armed forces protecting our border and using deadly force if need be. If the US of A would treat illegals like we treat suspected terrorists in other countries our immigration issues are no more.
2 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 15582
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Alabama the Beautiful

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:51 am

True Grit Farms wrote:I can't imagine the carnage if folks marched onto my property like that.
I can,,several of those behind the ear shots... :cowboy:
2 x
that awkward moment,when the zombies are searching for brains.and pass you by..

User avatar
ga.prime
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4854
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
Location: So. Cent. Ga.

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby ga.prime » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:56 am

Who they going to get to pick bananas with all these marchers going awol?
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 15582
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Alabama the Beautiful

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:41 pm

ga.prime wrote:Who they going to get to pick bananas with all these marchers going awol?
bet they want be any volunteers, from the bunch that's supporting their cause...""we care, just not that much"""
0 x
that awkward moment,when the zombies are searching for brains.and pass you by..

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4607
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby HDRider » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:49 pm

ga.prime wrote:Who they going to get to pick bananas with all these marchers going awol?

We are planting a lot of banana trees here in the USA
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 17053
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Honduras to Texas

Postby greybeard » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:32 pm

HDRider wrote:
ga.prime wrote:Who they going to get to pick bananas with all these marchers going awol?

We are planting a lot of banana trees here in the USA


I've planted lots of them..they will take over if not managed right and they make a heck of a mess too.
Even this far south, they freeze back in winter and only about 1/2 of them return to growth in the spring.

I finally got tired of the mess and cut mine down and treated the stumps with Remedy/diesel.
(Dang limbs and trunks are HEAVY!)
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests