- Trail Boss
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:12 am
- Location: Northeast Alabama
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 65 times
- Posts: 13735
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
- Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
- Has thanked: 690 times
- Been thanked: 601 times
Admittedly I'm no expert on evaluating bulls but there are those here who are.
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.
- Posts: 5083
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
- Location: Southern IL
- Has thanked: 42 times
- Been thanked: 409 times
What ever you do with him ought to feed well.
Did anyone apologize for making me one?
- Boot Jack Bulls
- Posts: 1084
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 pm
- Location: NW WI
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 120 times
- Posts: 16444
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
- Location: Alabama the Beautiful
- Has thanked: 441 times
- Been thanked: 417 times
That sheath could be cleaned up a bit by trimming the excess hair..could cause a hair ring in the future when he starts breeding ..but they get a looser sheath from the Gelbvieh side ...he's a decent looking bull..