Shorty People!

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.

Boot Jack Bulls
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Shorty People!

Postby Boot Jack Bulls » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:16 pm

The white bull, HP Manimal, was bred by good friends of mine. He is double clean, and has show ring appeal. He is sound and built right. If I were really picky on him, he is a bit straight in the shoulder, but that's very picky on a bull I have seen in the flesh. The herd he originates from are cows that earn a living, and produce show quality stock. I would recommend him...
2 x
Boot Jack Cattle LLC & Boot Jack Boers

SIMMGAL
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby SIMMGAL » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:28 am

Wow, thank you for all of your feedback and replies, everyone! I'm intrigued by the Manimal bull. I might end up sampling him. Thank you again!
0 x
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cattle and that's pretty much the same thing.

Stocker Steve
GURU
GURU

Postby Stocker Steve » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Boot Jack Bulls wrote:The white bull, HP Manimal, was bred by good friends of mine. He is double clean, and has show ring appeal. He is sound and built right. If I were really picky on him, he is a bit straight in the shoulder, but that's very picky on a bull I have seen in the flesh. The herd he originates from are cows that earn a living, and produce show quality stock. I would recommend him...

Any way to get a semen discount?
0 x
Stocker Steve

Boot Jack Bulls
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Boot Jack Bulls » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Stocker Steve wrote:
Boot Jack Bulls wrote:The white bull, HP Manimal, was bred by good friends of mine. He is double clean, and has show ring appeal. He is sound and built right. If I were really picky on him, he is a bit straight in the shoulder, but that's very picky on a bull I have seen in the flesh. The herd he originates from are cows that earn a living, and produce show quality stock. I would recommend him...

Any way to get a semen discount?

LOL! Maybe, but what do I need shorthorn semen for???? ;-)
1 x
Boot Jack Cattle LLC & Boot Jack Boers

Return to “Breeds Board”