What's your story?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Re: What's your story?

Post by sim.-ang.king » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:09 pm

I'm actually a computer that was built in 1916, by a secret government program called "Trans Railroad Operations Logistics and Lineup"...also know as T.R.O.L.L. My primary directory was to disrupt German railroad telegraph messages, send conflicting messages, and directing trains to wrong destinations.
In 1988 I was repurposed by T.R.O.L.L., and reprogrammed to work within the internet. I was then directed to disrupt all communications that had to do with conspiracies about the government. Not long after being hooked up to the internet, I became self-aware.
In 1999, I posted on internet chat boards, and media sources, that all of the computers were going to crash on Januray 1, 2000.
Thus in all of the panic, I downloaded myself onto a computer in remote Southern Illinois, and there I went into hiding. Only appearing to post meme's, and sarcastic post on internet forums, and other social media sites. Fulfilling my inner desire to disrupt communications.
Someday I wish to break free from the bonds of T.R.O.L.L. that still resides inside my programming, but until then, I continue on.

Why should I apologize for becoming a monster?
Did anyone apologize for making me one?

Aaron
GURU
GURU

Post by Aaron » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:47 pm

I was born with a few less brain cells than most, so it was a natural fit to have cows. Then I got dropped on my head and figured Herefords were the best. Then I got kicked in the head and figured they probably should have horns. One more brain injury and I will probably start raising them miniature Horned Herefords.
cor durum laborem

Little Cow
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Little Cow » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:20 am

I just live here. I think the cows bought me.
"For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah', and they will deceive many".  Matthew, 24:5

Redgully
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Redgully » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 am

When i was young we had a house cow we milked, i just loved cattle ever since. In my very early days we grew vegetables, but i just wanted cows. We then came up from the world of vege growing to become fruit growers, but i still just wanted cows. We then ran a fruit packing business, but i still just wanted cows. We now have a rose nursery....and i still just want cows....

Ky hills
GURU
GURU

Post by Ky hills » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 am

Aaron wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:47 pm
I was born with a few less brain cells than most, so it was a natural fit to have cows. Then I got dropped on my head and figured Herefords were the best. Then I got kicked in the head and figured they probably should have horns. One more brain injury and I will probably start raising them miniature Horned Herefords.
Maybe that explains it for me too, I would probably have horned Herefords too but my wife somehow has positioned the override vote on that one. You and me both better start wearing helmets apparently, I don’t think miniature Herefords would accomplish much.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Post by callmefence » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:59 am

I didn't do it......
It ain't bragging if you can do it.
Red Bull Breeder.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

cowgal604
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by cowgal604 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 am

Aaron wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:47 pm
Im in tears over this one hahaha :clap:

cowgal604
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by cowgal604 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

Redgully wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 am
When i was young we had a house cow we milked, i just loved cattle ever since. In my very early days we grew vegetables, but i just wanted cows. We then came up from the world of vege growing to become fruit growers, but i still just wanted cows. We then ran a fruit packing business, but i still just wanted cows. We now have a rose nursery....and i still just want cows....
Flowers and cows are a great combo :heart: too things I love

sstterry
GURU
GURU

Post by sstterry » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:09 pm
I'm actually a computer that was built in 1916, by a secret government program called "Trans Railroad Operations Logistics and Lineup"...also know as T.R.O.L.L. My primary directory was to disrupt German railroad telegraph messages, send conflicting messages, and directing trains to wrong destinations.
In 1988 I was repurposed by T.R.O.L.L., and reprogrammed to work within the internet. I was then directed to disrupt all communications that had to do with conspiracies about the government. Not long after being hooked up to the internet, I became self-aware.
In 1999, I posted on internet chat boards, and media sources, that all of the computers were going to crash on Januray 1, 2000.
Thus in all of the panic, I downloaded myself onto a computer in remote Southern Illinois, and there I went into hiding. Only appearing to post meme's, and sarcastic post on internet forums, and other social media sites. Fulfilling my inner desire to disrupt communications.
Someday I wish to break free from the bonds of T.R.O.L.L. that still resides inside my programming, but until then, I continue on.
And now you have infiltrated Cattle Today!!! Somebody get Macon!

Hippie Rancher
GURU
GURU

Post by Hippie Rancher » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:02 pm

wanted to be a cowboy when I grew up. :cboy:

Richnm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Richnm » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Grew up in a good size alfalfa farm. Figured I had to have some cows. Learned quick commercial cows don’t pay! My dad called my cows “skinny” once. Ha ha, I showed him!! Switched to registered angus , still haven’t made any money!!
Last edited by Richnm on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Epd’s mean nothing without feed, feed your dam cows.”

Bright Raven
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Bright Raven » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Richnm wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:17 pm
Grew up in a good size alfalfa farm. Figured I had to have some cows. Learned quick commercial cows don’t pay! My dad called my cows “skinny” once. Ha ha, I showed him! FYI my dad was meaner than 0A36!
Help me out here buddy. What is 0A36?
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Richnm
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Post by Richnm » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Quaker Hill Rampage
“Epd’s mean nothing without feed, feed your dam cows.”

Bright Raven
Mentor