TexasBred

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
slick4591
GURU
GURU

Re: TexasBred

Postby slick4591 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Welcome back TB!
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Welcome Back
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Thu May 10, 2018 2:46 pm

I thought I smelled something...wink
0 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

melking
GURU
GURU

Postby melking » Thu May 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Mod2 wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:I admire TB and his wealth of knowledge. His banning was absurd IMO.

If you don’t like the rules feel free to complain to Macon or move on.

Your Honor, on behalf of my client, he did not mean to disparage the sanctity of your authority. Never, NEVER, would he infringe upon your domain by going to Mr. Gravlee. On behalf of TT, he bestows his apologies on the dignity of your office.

Too funny Ron. Sometimes a little power goes along way.
0 x
One thing you will never hear a southern boy say....Duct tape won't fix that, except, even duct tape can't fix stupid. It can, however, muffle it.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Thu May 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Thanks to everyone. I am a changed person. Had plenty of time to spend in meditation, analyzing the situation, the cause of my recent circumstance and what I might do in the future. Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned (gotta blame someone). Meanwhile I appreciate all the offers by other members to take matters into their hands and set up a come to Jesus meeting with the guilty culprits, all of which I have at least temporarily declined. Meanwhile I hope to enjoy the board, help others when I can and keep my mouth shut if I can't help. If I see a gross misstatement I'll do as I usually do and send you a PM with the correct information in it and no one will ever know. Cheers, blessings and my best to all of you.. TB

MOD 2 all of the above is said in jest. No offense is intended to anyone.
2 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Jeanne - Simme Valley
GURU
GURU

Postby Jeanne - Simme Valley » Thu May 10, 2018 6:30 pm

I just read this post - was ready to rebel, but you are back - great!!! I greatly appreciate all your knowledge.
0 x
Simme Valley of New York - http://www.SimmeValley.com
"We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give."

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Thu May 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Jeanne - Simme Valley wrote:I just read this post - was ready to rebel, but you are back - great!!! I greatly appreciate all your knowledge.

Thanks Jeanne. Good to be back. How was your trip?? Haven't heard from you. Needs pics. ;-)
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu May 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned

In jest or not, that would fall under the headings of throwing the baby out with the bathwater or cutting the CT board's nose off to spite it's face.
You are way too much of an asset here (certainly in general but especially regarding cattle nutrition) for anyone to want you permanently booted.

Again, I think lots of times, the full or true intent of internet comments do not come thru well and minor ribbing and jabbing sometimes seem way more serious or malicious than they were actually intended when typed.
3 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

haase
Rancher
Rancher

Postby haase » Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Welcome back t.b, you and Kenseth came back almost the same time, glad your both back.
0 x

jehosofat
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby jehosofat » Thu May 10, 2018 8:34 pm

We need a Jerry Springer type reality show on RFD TV.
0 x

Ky hills
GURU
GURU

Postby Ky hills » Thu May 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Welcome back TexasBred, glad you are back. I appreciate your knowledge.
0 x

Cross-7
GURU
GURU

Postby Cross-7 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:50 pm

TexasBred wrote:Thanks to everyone. I am a changed person. Had plenty of time to spend in meditation, analyzing the situation, the cause of my recent circumstance and what I might do in the future. Came to the conclusion that I was suckered into the situation by some rascally type folks on the board in an attempt to get me permanently banned (gotta blame someone). Meanwhile I appreciate all the offers by other members to take matters into their hands and set up a come to Jesus meeting with the guilty culprits, all of which I have at least temporarily declined. Meanwhile I hope to enjoy the board, help others when I can and keep my mouth shut if I can't help. If I see a gross misstatement I'll do as I usually do and send you a PM with the correct information in it and no one will ever know. Cheers, blessings and my best to all of you.. TB

MOD 2 all of the above is said in jest. No offense is intended to anyone.

Hey sunshine !
Hope you had a good nap.
Glad you're back
0 x

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher

Postby ez14. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Glad you're back TB! And this is the kind of moderating I can get along with! It's not an immediate death sentence
0 x

bball
GURU
GURU

Postby bball » Thu May 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Glad you rejoined the fold TB. Too echo what Greybeard posted, you are a tremendous asset to CT, for several reasons; not the least of which is nutrition. The exchanges you and CB share remind me of 2 ornery uncles verbally sparring it out. I would hate for CT to lose either one of you. Way too much cattle knowledge(which is becoming in shorter supply everyday)between the 2 of you to cut loose over a few barbs...just my 2 cents, and I am very clear about the boards policies on acceptable behavior...sometimes you have to evaluate if the juice is worth the squeeze.
1 x
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are. -Anais Nin
Happy people build their inner world; unhappy people blame their outer world. -Dalai Lama

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu May 10, 2018 9:52 pm

bball wrote:Glad you rejoined the fold TB. Too echo what Greybeard posted, you are a tremendous asset to CT, for several reasons; not the least of which is nutrition. The exchanges you and CB share remind me of 2 ornery uncles verbally sparring it out. I would hate for CT to lose either one of you. Way too much cattle knowledge(which is becoming in shorter supply everyday)between the 2 of you to cut loose over a few barbs...just my 2 cents, and I am very clear about the boards policies on acceptable behavior...sometimes you have to evaluate if the juice is worth the squeeze.

TB doesn’t bother me or hurt my one feeling. I enjoy the history debates even through he is wrong.
0 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Return to “Coffee Shop”