Girl with a gun

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Re: Girl with a gun

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:50 am

Going with my daughter to a match this weekend. Looking forward to it. I think my fav part of going with her is how people treat her. She's like a celebrity there and is usually introduced at the beginning as such.. I like standing back and listening to people talk about her...which is always good. I'm a proud parent... Oh and she'll entertain me by Hobby Lobby hopping across the country...I like picking up clearance glass....
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:41 am

0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Wed May 23, 2018 10:20 am

cowgirl8 wrote:Image

Congratulations. Have fun on your journey.

That guy below her, shoots pretty well too.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

Right handed shooter who is left eye dominant. That is unique.

She has good mechanics
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

rollinhills
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby rollinhills » Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 am

backhoeboogie wrote:Right handed shooter who is left eye dominant. That is unique.

She has good mechanics

I didn’t know you where supposed to do it any other way
1 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:11 pm

That was one hot competition...I think only one person had trouble though. Daughter did well.. She's been unable to practice much. Wilson combat bought out, I think I have it right, Chip McCormick and has been setting up a new shop out at his ranch. Mandy has been helping out there..
She won high lady of course.....But place 7th overall with a god awful amount of points down, which means, she was faster than s h I t...Most of her points down were under an inch and a couple shouldn't have been counted... Love how everyone gets nervous when she talks to them. People seek her out for advice..And, so many want a picture with her. I just sit back and watch....
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:That was one hot competition...I think only one person had trouble though. Daughter did well.. She's been unable to practice much. Wilson combat bought out, I think I have it right, Chip McCormick and has been setting up a new shop out at his ranch. Mandy has been helping out there..
She won high lady of course.....But place 7th overall with a god awful amount of points down, which means, she was faster than s h I t...Most of her points down were under an inch and a couple shouldn't have been counted... Love how everyone gets nervous when she talks to them. People seek her out for advice..And, so many want a picture with her. I just sit back and watch....

Daughter looking awesome. Hey. Just to be clear. Bill Wilson - Wilson Combat - bought out Chip McCormick. McCormick makes excellent Magazines. Essential to the function of a 1911. Is that what you meant?

http://www.google.com/amp/s/bearingarms ... ombat/amp/
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Yes... They are taking over the magazines...
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:38 am

0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”