white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
User avatar
slick4591
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: Farmersville, Texas
Contact:

white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby slick4591 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:35 pm

I'm just gonna say this out loud! THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST LOCKS I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE TO DATE. That is all.
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Dennis what you don't see is the complaints registered via users hitting the ALARM button. It sure was not me. I have yet to hit it unless I did by mistake. Who knows what folks get offended by? There are as many snowflakes on this forum as there are on the streets of San Francisco- lol
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7870
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby kenny thomas » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Dennis what you don't see is the complaints registered via users hitting the ALARM button. It sure was not me. I have yet to hit it unless I did by mistake. Who knows what folks get offended by? There are as many snowflakes on this forum as there are on the streets of San Francisco- lol

How about Bright Raven calling someone a snowflake. He needs banned.
You know I'm joking.
1 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
slick4591
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: Farmersville, Texas
Contact:

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby slick4591 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Well, Ron, I'm guessing if you are able to see the alarms then you have some privileges. If not, you are only guessing. I have seen many threads locked on this site and didn't pay much attention, but this one is not in direct conflict with anything I can imagine. This is pi$$ poor moderating!
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11587
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

If I really were a mod I'd unlock it.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

slick4591 wrote:Well, Ron, I'm guessing if you are able to see the alarms then you have some privileges. If not, you are only guessing. I have seen many threads locked on this site and didn't pay much attention, but this one is not in direct conflict with anything I can imagine. This is pi$$ poor moderating!


If you remember, Dun commented that we would be surprised at the number of complaints that he fielded. No, I don't think any user sees them. I just assume that threads that get locked that don't seem out of line is because one of the posts got flagged.

Edited to add: I would not doubt that it was one of mine that got flagged. Lol
Last edited by Bright Raven on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
sstterry
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:04 am
Location: Bulls Gap, TN

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby sstterry » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 pm

I didn't even know there was an alarm button.... even after a year, I'm still new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
0 x

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:25 pm

sstterry wrote:I didn't even know there was an alarm button.... even after a year, I'm still new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.


I think it is that exclamation sign. I have never flagged a post since I been here unless I hit it by accident.
1 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
kenny thomas
GURU
GURU
Posts: 7870
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: SW tip of Virginia

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby kenny thomas » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Seriously, I went back and read the topic again. It seemed more civil that usual unless something was deleted before it was locked.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 pm

What has occurred to me: Why not just delete the single post that someone flags and let the thread go on? Maybe someone can explain that.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

User avatar
slick4591
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: Farmersville, Texas
Contact:

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby slick4591 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 pm

There is a "Snowflake" button here and when that button has an impact on how you would normally moderate a forum is when you should step aside.
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

User avatar
Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 13358
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Location: Lillooet, BC, Canada

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Nesikep » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Perhaps it's because right in the title even it's political?

I think I've flagged one or two posts in 10 years, and those were for personal attacks that were totally uncalled for
0 x
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
-Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
slick4591
GURU
GURU
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: Farmersville, Texas
Contact:

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby slick4591 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
slick4591 wrote:Well, Ron, I'm guessing if you are able to see the alarms then you have some privileges. If not, you are only guessing. I have seen many threads locked on this site and didn't pay much attention, but this one is not in direct conflict with anything I can imagine. This is pi$$ poor moderating!


If you remember, Dun commented that we would be surprised at the number of complaints that he fielded. No, I don't think any user sees them. I just assume that threads that get locked that don't seem out of line is because one of the posts got flagged.

Edited to add: I would not doubt that it was one of mine that got flagged. Lol


I'll say that I didn't agree with all of Dun's styles and techniques, but it was a he!! of a lot better than what we are seeing now!
1 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6984
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:48 pm

slick4591 wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
slick4591 wrote:Well, Ron, I'm guessing if you are able to see the alarms then you have some privileges. If not, you are only guessing. I have seen many threads locked on this site and didn't pay much attention, but this one is not in direct conflict with anything I can imagine. This is pi$$ poor moderating!


If you remember, Dun commented that we would be surprised at the number of complaints that he fielded. No, I don't think any user sees them. I just assume that threads that get locked that don't seem out of line is because one of the posts got flagged.

Edited to add: I would not doubt that it was one of mine that got flagged. Lol


I'll say that I didn't agree with all of Dun's styles and techniques, but it was a he!! of a lot better than what we are seeing now!


Be careful. Lol
1 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Mod2
-
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:32 am

Re: white genocide in africa. obama supports and admires it.

Postby Mod2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 pm

slick4591 wrote:I'm just gonna say this out loud! THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST LOCKS I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE TO DATE. That is all.

Being a general pain in the butt is not against the rules. Politics, religion, name calling, personal attacks, threatening is. Unless I'm alerted to it I don't usually see the things that are found disagreeable. My standard fix is not to go through and sort out the bad posts or those that link to it...
1 x


Return to “Coffee Shop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: farmerjan, Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests