Page 1 of 2

Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:57 pm
by 76 Bar
I've been following this case and am more than a little perplexed. Hoping for a good outcome but puzzled at the amount of media coverage. My gut instinct leads me to believe there's way more to the story. What say you CT members?

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:02 pm
by True Grit Farms
I agree, hopefully it all works out. I can't imagine if she was one of my kids.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 pm
by Bright Raven
Bar,

The way they are handling the investigation;

1. Canceling news releases then rescheduling them.
2. The family is talking. I would assume they are being advised what to say by the investigation team.
3. The pig farmer taking a polygraph test.

All suggests as you say - there is more known than is being told. I think they believe she is alive and being held.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm
by slick4591
Bright Raven wrote:Bar,

The way they are handling the investigation;

1. Canceling news releases then rescheduling them.
2. The family is talking. I would assume they are being advised what to say by the investigation team.
3. The pig farmer taking a polygraph test.

All suggests as you say - there is more known than is being told. I think they believe she is alive and being held.


Just as in any active investigation. There are things you don't want to broadcast because only the perp knows those things. That info would be used to tie someone to the crime or slough off any idiot that has the need to confess to something. (Yes, those people are out there.) If they have reason to believe she is alive they don't want the perp to know that because they would likely kill her and move her body.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 pm
by NEFarmwife
This case has consumed me. I went into those FB groups about her disappearance and it was like a black hole. I had to leave them because I was too engrossed in it all.

My thoughts? They do believe she is alive. I do feel she’s being sex trafficked though and they’re hoping to lure out whomever has her, because that reward is far too pleasing to anyone in that trade, to not tip off authorities. Although, it could lead to her being of more value to those trafficking her also.

If she isn’t being trafficked, I believe she’s dead. I hate that for her family and friends, or the world who has came to know and love her as their own.

I have a 20 year old daughter and I’d be wrecked in this situation. I hope, whatever the outcome is, that the family gets closure soon and can find the perp.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 am
by hurleyjd
At this time no one has any answers. If you look back a few years you will find several young women that were picked up and kept imprisoned for years. In the area I live in there have been young woman disappear and never heard from again. Demented world we live in what will take for it to change. I for one have no answer to this.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:53 am
by Bright Raven
hurleyjd wrote:At this time no one has any answers. If you look back a few years you will find several young women that were picked up and kept imprisoned for years. In the area I live in there have been young woman disappear and never heard from again. Demented world we live in what will take for it to change. I for one have no answer to this.


Just for a comparison. This has been going on for thousands of years. People held as prisoners or slaves and used however their captors wished to use them. It was not even illegal as it is in most civilized nations today. Going to take some amazing medical science to find a cure for disgusting behavior!

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 pm
by Farm Fence Solutions
http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/image ... 701rdr.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggstown,_Indiana


Our small community went through something like this 21 years ago, and it still ain't over. Kelly was a year younger than me, and a year older than my little sister. Boggstown is not even big enough to be little, and it was awfully tough on our tight knit community. Same town. Same church. Our families became even closer when we lost my sister just a few months later. As bad as it hurt to lose her, I can't imagine the anger I'd have if she had been abducted and tortured. My thoughts are with Mollie's family, and I really hope that she is alive and found soon. In addition, I hope that justice is served with a stiff spine, and in short order. If I ever get a terminal diagnosis...…..

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:08 pm
by JMJ Farms
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/images/overstreet_michael/11270701rdr.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggstown,_Indiana


Our small community went through something like this 21 years ago, and it still ain't over. Kelly was a year younger than me, and a year older than my little sister. Boggstown is not even big enough to be little, and it was awfully tough on our tight knit community. Same town. Same church. Our families became even closer when we lost my sister just a few months later. As bad as it hurt to lose her, I can't imagine the anger I'd have if she had been abducted and tortured. My thoughts are with Mollie's family, and I really hope that she is alive and found soon. In addition, I hope that justice is served with a stiff spine, and in short order. If I ever get a terminal diagnosis...…..


This sick bas?ard tried six ways to Sunday to get off didn’t he? What a waste of perfectly good air others could be breathing. I can’t imagine why some people do the things they do. I’m with you FFS, heaven forbid I ever get a terminal diagnosis. I believe if I ever had the misfortune of going through a situation like this with my daughter that I would go completely bay shyt crazy with only one remaining goal in life, fueled by revenge and ending with sufficient retaliation if I were able.

Any updates on the disappearance of Mollie Tibbet? Can’t even begin to imagine what she, possibly, and her family is going through :bang:

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 pm
by 76 Bar
By all accounts, a happy ending gets more remote with each passing day. :cry2:

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 pm
by Bright Raven
76 Bar wrote:By all accounts, a happy ending gets more remote with each passing day. :cry2:


I have been following it. I think you are correct, unfortunately.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:03 am
by ddd75
unfortunately.. around 2,000 kids EVERYDAY are kidnapped.


unfortunately.. we have to focus on white hate and hatred for america instead of actually improving.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 am
by Dogs and Cows
ddd75 wrote:unfortunately.. around 2,000 kids EVERYDAY are kidnapped.


unfortunately.. we have to focus on white hate and hatred for america instead of actually improving.


THIS!!! Unfortunately, these situations are all too common. Why some get the massive media is interesting to me. When I was in college there were two girls who disappeared from the university while I was there...they have never been found. So many people just disappear.

I kind of have a morbid interest in serial killing...from a psychological point of view...I just don't see how these people do what they do. It is my belief that there are many many more serial killers loose in society than are realized. From all the disappearances and never found bodies or recovered alive...what else is going on. I too am with FFS and JMJ...as a father I would loose my mind!!!! I don't know how these families keep it together! An unbelievable faith in God is my guess! I pray they find this young lady...but I fear she may already have been called home.

Tim

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:37 am
by Bestoutwest
Dogs and Cows wrote:
ddd75 wrote:unfortunately.. around 2,000 kids EVERYDAY are kidnapped.


unfortunately.. we have to focus on white hate and hatred for america instead of actually improving.


THIS!!! Unfortunately, these situations are all too common. Why some get the massive media is interesting to me. When I was in college there were two girls who disappeared from the university while I was there...they have never been found. So many people just disappear.

I kind of have a morbid interest in serial killing...from a psychological point of view...I just don't see how these people do what they do. It is my belief that there are many many more serial killers loose in society than are realized. From all the disappearances and never found bodies or recovered alive...what else is going on. I too am with FFS and JMJ...as a father I would loose my mind!!!! I don't know how these families keep it together! An unbelievable faith in God is my guess! I pray they find this young lady...but I fear she may already have been called home.

Tim


I have not seen much coverage on this case anywhere else besides Fox News. I'm assuming it's because she is a pretty white girl that they are so interested in it. There are literally dozens of other cases they could focus on and they don't. I'm not being racist, I am not being a white apologist, it's just a pattern I've noticed time after time with them. They also seem to be the only one that covers any sort of disappearance at all, which is neither here nor there.

My guess is that she is dead at this point. HOWEVER! There have been enough cases out there that have happy endings that one can never give up hope.

There are a lot of very interesting interviews on YouTube with these guys. I watched one the other day with Joel Rifkin and an FBI profiler that was pretty wild. I'm with you, the thought of taking a life is unfathomable, let alone many and to do it in a tortuous way is massively disturbing, yet fascinating.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Disappearance

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:40 am
by Bestoutwest
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:http://www.murderpedia.org/male.O/images/overstreet_michael/11270701rdr.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggstown,_Indiana


Our small community went through something like this 21 years ago, and it still ain't over. Kelly was a year younger than me, and a year older than my little sister. Boggstown is not even big enough to be little, and it was awfully tough on our tight knit community. Same town. Same church. Our families became even closer when we lost my sister just a few months later. As bad as it hurt to lose her, I can't imagine the anger I'd have if she had been abducted and tortured. My thoughts are with Mollie's family, and I really hope that she is alive and found soon. In addition, I hope that justice is served with a stiff spine, and in short order. If I ever get a terminal diagnosis...…..



We had one of these out in Maine. I knew a couple of folks that knew her family. It really rocks the small communities. The worst part is that the killer confessed to his boss, who talked with campus police at the college they worked at. The campus police didn't do much with it, and the man never followed up. This case could have been solved ~20 years ago if the guy hadn't had his head up his butt. It's really sad this family had to wait so long for justice b/c the guy didn't really want to get involved.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02/22/ ... ne-murder/