bail bondsman

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: bail bondsman

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I believe you'd be better off getting a judge to be your silent partner and opening up a DUI school. I know someone who has this type business and they are making a fortune. Both of them.
2 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Had a neighbor that done it for a few years. Made off like a bandit. Then he got to pilling and doping and running around with those young wild dopehead girls. He was in his 60s. You know, the kind that are pretty as a speckled puppy but crazier than a shythouse rat. Now he lives in a little bitty tiny 400 sq ft house and ain’t got a pot to pizz in. But that’s his fault. The money was there.
0 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:01 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:Had a neighbor that done it for a few years. Made off like a bandit. Then he got to pilling and doping and running around with those young wild dopehead girls. He was in his 60s. You know, the kind that are pretty as a speckled puppy but crazier than a shythouse rat. Now he lives in a little bitty tiny 400 sq ft house and ain’t got a pot to pizz in. But that’s his fault. The money was there.

Whatever could have gone wrong with that?!?!

I know a guy who shares a similar story only he is living in one of those $600 tin utility buildings behind someone's house. Boy had the world by the short hairs and threw it all away. He dropped by to see me the other day needing me to help him out in a small financial matter. I must be a heartless person because I declined. :oops:
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:Had a neighbor that done it for a few years. Made off like a bandit. Then he got to pilling and doping and running around with those young wild dopehead girls. He was in his 60s. You know, the kind that are pretty as a speckled puppy but crazier than a shythouse rat. Now he lives in a little bitty tiny 400 sq ft house and ain’t got a pot to pizz in. But that’s his fault. The money was there.

Sounds like it might have been worth it. :lol:
2 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

When Sky starts hitting us up for money in a few years we'll know what happened.
3 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

When Sky starts hitting us up for money in a few years we'll know what happened.

:lol: 8) :lol:
0 x
Diogenes.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

He was in his 60s, what would he be saving himself for?
1 x
Diogenes.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

Maybe. He sure spilt many a drop of sweat in his life for that to be his grand finale :bang: But to each their own.
0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:

He was in his 60s, what would he be saving himself for?

Without a birth certificate how would JMJFarms know for sure. He might have been in his 30's and just look in his sixties. Those speckled pups can age a man real fast you know.
1 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:14 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Maybe. He sure spilt many a drop of sweat in his life for that to be his grand finale :bang: But to each their own.

Nothing wrong with a comfortable 400 sq ft house. In your late 60s, a man don't need a pot to pizz in. If he can pizz at all, he is happy.
0 x
Diogenes.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Great ideas lol
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

You can't believe the voter fraud and other things that go on and have went on in Dodge County, Georgia.
https://www.nytimes.com/1997/03/23/us/g ... uying.html
And after all this we lost another Sheriff and maybe more to fraud in the 21st century. Life's good here if you know the right people.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:41 am

Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Nothing wrong with a comfortable 400 sq ft house. In your late 60s, a man don't need a pot to pizz in. If he can pizz at all, he is happy.

:lol2: I’ve known him all my life. I’m sure. Nothing wrong with it except for the fact that he destroyed his family in the process, lost his home, lost the family farm, and his other business (which was highly successful) and now he’s so screwed up he looks like he has a touch of the virus. But it’s his life. I guess he can live it as he sees fit. As far as pizzing, some of those girls he’s running with probably have something that can interfere with pizzing :hide:

Joe you’re right about those speckled puppies. They will age a man. :nod:
1 x

pricefarm
GURU
GURU

Postby pricefarm » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 am

When I was younger I knew a man that owned a used car lot. He would finance a lot of the cars he sold to people because they couldn't get the money from the bank. I worked for him helping him with his rental properties, farm and some at the car lot. About once a month we would go a repo the ones that wasn't paying. I loved doing it , it was a rush. You never knew what was going to happen when you showed up got in someone's car and drove away. The old man I worked for always handle the people my job when we found it was to get in the car and leave. We really never had much problems.
0 x

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:51 am

I always wanted to be a bounty hunter. My dreams were dashed when I found out that bounty hunting in IL is considered kidnapping. Even if your van has Dog the bounty hunter's face painted on the side.

My best advise...hire lawyer before attempting bounty hunting.
2 x
"Benign Neglect" -Dun

Return to “Coffee Shop”