Bern Baby Bern

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
sstterry
GURU
GURU

Re: Bern Baby Bern

Post by sstterry » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:24 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:01 pm
sstterry wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:23 pm

I’m not prodding anyone. There’s absolutely no need to. We live in a country founded on Judeo-Christian values and I’m thankful for that. Yes we’ve drifted over the years but I’m hopeful we can find our moral compass once again. Good luck to you as well Buck.
Buck,

I don't think that TT is prodding. He is simply expressing his views and those should be respected as should yours. Tennesse Tuxedo is a great guy.

Reasonable people can disagree. There used to be some members that did not understand that. There is nothing wrong with a good debate, but everyone's views should be respected (even if they are wrong :lol: ).

Mod2 does a good job of keeping things between the guardrails, it is not an easy job.
Check's in the mail!
Add an extra zero this time!

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Bern Baby Bern

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:01 pm

sstterry wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:24 pm
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:01 pm
sstterry wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Buck,

I don't think that TT is prodding. He is simply expressing his views and those should be respected as should yours. Tennesse Tuxedo is a great guy.

Reasonable people can disagree. There used to be some members that did not understand that. There is nothing wrong with a good debate, but everyone's views should be respected (even if they are wrong :lol: ).

Mod2 does a good job of keeping things between the guardrails, it is not an easy job.
Check's in the mail!
Add an extra zero this time!
Will do.
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.