STUPID QUESTION OF THE DAY

The place to start if you are new!
MtnCows93
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Re: STUPID QUESTION OF THE DAY

Postby MtnCows93 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 pm

id calculate how long it takes to get there rather than miles, depending on what tractor your driving and how crooked the roads are miles dont mean much, when i drive my old massey 35 to my buddys house 7 miles away it takes 45 minutes...... 45 long minutes
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:20 am

I followed a dang log skidder for about 5 miles down a state highway just last week. He would speed up a little, then start getting squirlly and have to slow back down and had traffic backed up 5 miles behind too. I'm not sure he was legal in any way because of his weight...wasn't a small skidder.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Postby BRYANT » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 am

I have loaded and hauled a lot of equipment and I sure can't hook up my trailer, load, and secure it
to be legal in case you do get stopped, in 5 min. That's pretty fast I would like to see it done.
0 x
God Bless America Again, Help Us To See All Lives Matter

Lazy M
GURU
GURU

Postby Lazy M » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:36 pm

BRYANT wrote:I have loaded and hauled a lot of equipment and I sure can't hook up my trailer, load, and secure it
to be legal in case you do get stopped, in 5 min. That's pretty fast I would like to see it done.

I said load and secure the tractor in 5 min, not hook up the trailer and load and secure tractor.. That might take me another couple mins..
0 x

Return to “Beginners Board”