Lost cow/heifer

The place to start if you are new!
farmerjan
GURU
GURU

Re: Lost cow/heifer

Postby farmerjan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Works good for any of the bottle / nurse calves. Have kept sheep in them, and pigs (for a short period of time until they learn to dig under). It all depends on the attitude and handleability of the calves. But.... would not recommend them for anything long term, unless they are well used to be handled and fed like dairy type bottle calves.
0 x

Hook2.0
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Hook2.0 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:18 am

76 Bar wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:Y'all know the type corral...made of material, suitable for picture framing...

:roll: The internet is flooded with a million uses for pallets but I've yet to see a pallet corral. :lol:

There’s a hippie type “ranch” down the road where the entire exterior fence is pallets. Same place has annual camp outs that they advertise on Facebook etc. sunshine ranch I think it’s called.
0 x
Proud to be a multiplier

snoopdog
Rancher
Rancher

Postby snoopdog » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:07 am

We did contact the sheriff and made a report, still no news, 7.00 a day for upkeep. She still eyeballs me pretty good while feeding
1 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:21 am

Hook2.0 wrote:
76 Bar wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:Y'all know the type corral...made of material, suitable for picture framing...

:roll: The internet is flooded with a million uses for pallets but I've yet to see a pallet corral. :lol:

There’s a hippie type “ranch” down the road where the entire exterior fence is pallets. Same place has annual camp outs that they advertise on Facebook etc. sunshine ranch I think it’s called.

sounds like a dope smokin/nekid/free for all type place.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

snoopdog
Rancher
Rancher

Postby snoopdog » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:52 am

Image Here she is, came into the corral with the rest yesterday, she's put on several pounds in the last few weeks.
2 x
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is

Return to “Beginners Board”