Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 am
- Location: SE Oklahoma
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
Hello all. Been using this site over the last year to do research and read other folks' experiences since I bought some angus heifers in 2016. Still have a lot to learn, and have certainly appreciated the time experienced ranchers have spent sharing hard earned information on the board.
- Posts: 10154
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
- Location: Farmersville, Texas
- Has thanked: 50 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown
- Posts: 1780
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm
- Location: Clark County, KY
- Has thanked: 66 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 am
- Location: ne oklahoma
- Has thanked: 49 times
- Been thanked: 19 times
Hello, where ya close to
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm
Glad you found this site useful.
- Posts: 2833
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:43 am
- Location: Alabama
Welcome, where in Oklahoma are you located?