Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Locked
User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 18832
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by greybeard » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 pm

I see them frequently here. A brand new member, that makes one somewhat generic post, often in a zombie thread and never returns?
viewtopic.php?p=1552271#p1552271
viewtopic.php?p=1508762#p1508762
viewtopic.php?p=1454739#p1454739
viewtopic.php?p=1535408#p1535408
Is this some kind of contest...an internet "thing', bots..Schrodinger's cat?
Last edited by greybeard on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.


"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

callmefence
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5862
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 pm
Location: Fencemans place...central Texas
Has thanked: 335 times
Been thanked: 547 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by callmefence » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:47 pm

I figured it was bright Raven adding to his army
It ain't bragging if you can do it.
Red Bull Breeder.




You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Mod2
-
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:32 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by Mod2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:53 pm

greybeard wrote:I see them frequently here. A brand new member, that makes one somewhat generic post, often in a zombie thread and never returns?
viewtopic.php?p=1552271#p1552271
viewtopic.php?p=1508762#p1508762
viewtopic.php?p=1454739#p1454739
viewtopic.php?p=1535408#p1535408
Is this some kind of contest...an internet "thing', bots..Schrodinger's cat?



They make a generic post first go around. They end up getting banned trying to advertise or imbed links not allowed on the second go .

I deleted them for you so your head will stop itching.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 14214
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
Has thanked: 885 times
Been thanked: 825 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:47 pm

callmefence wrote:I figured it was bright Raven adding to his army


We are Legion.
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

76 Bar
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: South Western Oregon
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by 76 Bar » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

I deleted them for you so your head will stop itching.

Many thanks.

Mod2
-
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:32 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by Mod2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
callmefence wrote:I figured it was bright Raven adding to his army


We are Legion.


That Legion has worn mighty thin with lots of folks. Especially me on flagged post. Look at the common denominators on locked threads.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 14214
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY
Has thanked: 885 times
Been thanked: 825 times

Re: Mod2... what is the deal with these bluename drive by posts/one hit wonders?

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Mod2 wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
callmefence wrote:I figured it was bright Raven adding to his army


We are Legion.


That Legion has worn mighty thin with lots of folks. Especially me on flagged post. Look at the common denominators on locked threads.


You? :hide:
Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

Locked