Contest - 'Black + White'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Our contest theme this month is 'black & white'. Don't think that needs any explanation...

The deadline for entries ends on 22 Nov 24h00, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 30 Nov. All entries to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 December.

Have fun folks, hope we get more than three entries this round :roll: :)

alisonb":k9do2k84 said:
Our contest theme this month is 'black & white'. Don't think that needs any explanation...

The deadline for entries ends on 22 Nov 24h00, the voting poll will be held from 23 - 30 Nov. All entries to be submitted via personal message to myself, alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 December.

Have fun folks, hope we get more than three entries this round :roll: :)

I need some explanation... can it be a color photo" edited" to black and white?

alisonb":38prjjru said:
callmefence":38prjjru said:
I need some explanation... can it be a color photo" edited" to black and white?
That would be altering the pic Fence, think we should stick to the rules ;-)
Perhaps the reason he asked if it could be edited to B&W is because some (maybe many) digital cameras don't have the capability to take B&W pictures--only color.

ALACOWMAN":3tv7hpd6 said:
I'm gonna have to get creative,, cause I ain't got a clue of what to take a picture of,that will resemble anything..
A picture of just about anything looks good in black and white, that's the beauty of it.

I had a hard time deciding on this since I really enjoy shooting in B&W. Here's one that I decided not to submit since it would probably be easy to guess whose it was.

My apologies for delay in posting pics & poll...going a bit crazy here. Will post later when all is quiet :eek:

Latest posts