Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:29 pm
New to the boards. Have a family ran, cow/calf “hobby” farm operation. 42 head on a little under 500 acres. Just looking for some info and learning a bit more.
JW IN VA
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm
- Location: West Central Highlands of Va
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
Not everything your neighbors do is wrong-Not everything they do is right,either.
- Posts: 10226
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm
- Location: Farmersville, Texas
- Has thanked: 113 times
- Been thanked: 135 times
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm
- Location: NE Tennessee
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm
- Location: Where the rockets rattle your windows. Fl but my heart in WV.
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
If you are going to be stupid you gotta be tough
- Posts: 1814
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm
- Location: Clark County, KY
- Has thanked: 109 times
- Been thanked: 46 times
- Posts: 1049
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 am
- Location: ne oklahoma
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Welcome , what part of the state ?
Being poor is the most expensive thing there is
- Posts: 2833
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:43 am
- Location: Alabama
- Has thanked: 2 times