Royal Baby Name Bets

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
odds for betting on the name of the new prince (His brother is George and his sister is Charlotte)
Arthur 5/2 (His father is William Arthur and grandfather is Charles Arthur)
James 4-1
Albert 5-1
Phillip 6-1
Alexander 10-1
Henry 12-1
Thomas 15-1
Edward 16-1
Fredrick 16-1
Michael 17-1
Alfred 20-1
Louis 20-1
Charles 25-1
William 25-1
Andrew 33-1
David 33-1
Francis 33-1
John 33-1
Peter 33-1
Richard 33-1
George 40-1
Daniel 50-1
Oliver 50-1
Adam 66-1
Nelson 66-1
Patrick 66-1
Winston 66-1
Alistair 100-1
Archie 100-1
Bruce 100-1
Cecil 100-1
Liam 100-1
Nigel 100-1
Paul 100-1
Ronald 100-1
Edgar 125-1
Barry 150-1
Gilbert 150-1
Boris 200-1
Leroy 500-1

Got your bets down?
No odds offered on Donald, Vladimir, Ringo, Butch or Charlo.... (insert sad face emojie)

skyhightree1":3btz4kga said:
Do people really care about the kids name?
The vast majority name theirs, so yeah I guess people do care about naming children.

I prefer Charlo
but if he has Red hair and a White Face I assume a royal subject such as Aaron might prefer Prince Victor.

skyhightree1":1wu13xuy said:

I believe I know what you are saying; who really cares about any if it? And that is no offense to the op; I know this is just a fun thread, and I'm guessing a little tongue in cheek, but In reality, I don't care what they name it. I don't care about the upcoming wedding or what they eat for breakfast. Apparently plenty of people do, because ever time one of them changes socks, it's big news. I see things like, "Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have announced the official music lineup for their wedding." Wheeeew. Now I can sleep at night! I had wondered about that soooo much!

I can't figure out why anyone in the U.S. cares
It means nothing to me.

Wagering on the names at the given odds is legit as you can bet 'em and get paid off at more than a half dozen places.
If name chosen is not listed it's a push and you get your money back.
I might bet Henry Peter, but I highly doubt they'll name him "Harry Peter" after his uncle Harry, William's brother.
Although that's also "Bud" Grant's real name according to his birth certificate.

Son of Butch":emq0zox7 said:
skyhightree1":emq0zox7 said:
The vast majority name theirs, so yeah I guess people do care about naming children.

I prefer Charlo
but if he has Red hair and a White Face I assume a royal subject such as Aaron might prefer Prince Victor.

I am not sure who you are referring to, can't be me. I leave symbols to the symbol-minded.

herofan":1c7qox3h said:
skyhightree1":1c7qox3h said:

I believe I know what you are saying; who really cares about any if it? And that is no offense to the op; I know this is just a fun thread, and I'm guessing a little tongue in cheek, but In reality, I don't care what they name it. I don't care about the upcoming wedding or what they eat for breakfast. Apparently plenty of people do, because ever time one of them changes socks, it's big news. I see things like, "Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have announced the official music lineup for their wedding." Wheeeew. Now I can sleep at night! I had wondered about that soooo much!

I can't figure out why anyone in the U.S. cares
It means nothing to me.

Bingo

Aaron":10r6q4wd said:
Son of Butch":10r6q4wd said:
skyhightree1":10r6q4wd said:

I prefer Charlo

I am not sure who you are referring to, can't be me. I leave symbols to the symbol-minded.
Nice George Carlin reference there :)

I don't give a rodents rectum about the royal family either, but being part of the commonwealth kinda forces it on me.. Wish we'd actually declare independence someday... bloody dingleberry Harper had to go change the name of the air force, navy, etc back to "ROYAL" Canadian whatever.. Only a publicity stunt that cost a few hundred million to repaint everything.

greybeard":2umjmzpe said:
Only a publicity stunt that cost a few hundred million to repaint everything.
painters need jobs too Nesi.... :hide:
I'll suggest they paint the White house in the colors of the rainbow, like they had it illuminated a while back... Our PM would to visit when it's finished

Nesikep":29d45adw said:
Aaron":29d45adw said:
Son of Butch":29d45adw said:

I prefer Charlo

Nice George Carlin reference there :)

Figured you would pick up on that. :D

Latest posts