Outdoor Kitchen

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3e6tbpyw said:
Looking really nice... Did you tell him you don't need fertilizer on that ?

We had a couple of discussions about the roosting situation. Even tried the short distance relocation program and that didn't work, so I increased the distance. I hope he's still ok.

slick4591":2hqdtku4 said:
skyhightree1":2hqdtku4 said:
Looking really nice... Did you tell him you don't need fertilizer on that ?

We had a couple of discussions about the roosting situation. Even tried the short distance relocation program and that didn't work, so I increased the distance. I hope he's still ok.

I think the closer the better... I mean once hes in your belly theres no coming back :cowboy:

skyhightree1":3ggbvsuh said:
very nice. are you hosting the 1st annual cattle today family reunion there once its completed :lol: ;-)

Thanks. Earlier in this thread I said everyone here was invited and if there was money left over we could eat. Budget looks like it'll be hotdogs right now. :lol:

slick4591":1sdqsasd said:
skyhightree1":1sdqsasd said:
very nice. are you hosting the 1st annual cattle today family reunion there once its completed :lol: ;-)

Thanks. Earlier in this thread I said everyone here was invited and if there was money left over we could eat. Budget looks like it'll be hotdogs right now. :lol:

:lol:

skyhightree1":1sivhn7a said:
slick4591":1sivhn7a said:
skyhightree1":1sivhn7a said:

Sky....you good for the chili and cheese?

1982vett":2hobubvh said:
skyhightree1":2hobubvh said:
slick4591":2hobubvh said:

Sky....you good for the chili and cheese?

Yes sir without a doubt

Thanks. Was hoping to get to a point today with the smoker that I could get the fabricator over here to build the doors (no, I can't weld) next week, but that will be put on hold for the moment. Since it's rained around here they told me if their regular job site was to muddy they would show up here Monday. I'm hoping it is and he brings a couple labors with him to take out a portion of fence and a couple of bushes that are in a new walkway area.

okiek":1ovv5ill said:
That's looking INCREDIBLE!!

Thank you. The guys came back today and finished the floor and did a little detail work. Saturday they are supposed to be here and do the acid wash and seal. The fabricator for the smoker doors left not long ago and had some really good ideas. Turns out their shop is just around the corner from me and I never knew it. If their price is right we may have doors in the near future. Pretty much after that is finishing the electrical, then we'll discuss the fire pit.

Looks like you spent a good bit of time planning or either you're mighty quick on the draw. Looks awesome. Hope y'all enjoy it for years to come.

Thank you. I have to admit that we had a basic plan to start with but as things progressed we decided to do some extras as we saw we could. Island was one when we decided to lengethen the slab. A few things were moved as we saw they fit better in different spots when we set the grills. The north side lower counter and smoker were shooting from the hip as they were not in the original idea, just seemed like a good add on and I know we will be happy with them down the road. I appreciate the sentiment.

I have to admit that we had a basic plan to start with but as things progressed we decided to do some extras as we saw we could. Island was one when we decided to lengethen the slab. A few things were moved as we saw they fit better in different spots when we set the grills. The north side lower counter and smoker were shooting from the hip as they were not in the original idea, just seemed like a good add on and I know we will be happy with them down the road.

Plus, it's usually cheaper & easier to have it all done from the gitgo than go back and add it later.

Latest posts