Outdoor Kitchen

Help Support CattleToday:

The guys got to the sealing part a week late yesterday and I'm not sure I'm going to be happy with it. The dark part in the corner either hasn't cured like the rest or they used a different product on it. Just haven't figured out which yet. The second picture is on the west side of the cooking area which was all grass. Looks to have made a nice walkway like the wife wanted. The fabricator that was going to build the smoker doors apparently crapped out on me so I hired a different guy last week. I really hate it when people don't give you the courtesy of returning a call to tell you they backed out.

My guess is the part in the corner hasn't completely dried yet due to the fact that it probably doesn't get as much direct sunlight or air flow. But this is strictly speculation based on what I can tell from the pics. I bet it will be fine. Looking real nice Slick. Real nice.

Slick,
Everything is turning out beautifully!
You know what I'm seeing in the 2nd pic, the potential location for an outdoor bar :drink: . Might infringe on the walkway of course :hide:

Very impressive addition sir. :mrgreen: with envy!

Thank you. The television was hung today and we are really satisfied with that. The sound is ran thru a stereo receiver and has a couple of nice outdoor speakers. Just so happens the receiver has Bluetooth so I can sync to our phones to it and play our music.

It's still hot as he!! here and I haven't gotten a shade cloth hung, so we enjoy what we can in the mornings. The flagstone floor still has that two-tone look to it and we are not satisfied with the counter tops either, so I have a pro coming in next week to look at them. I'm sure hoping he has a magic touch.

Between the rain, mud and broken down vehicles they have this phase of the fire pit finished. If luck hold and it doesn't rain they have the chance to finish up Saturday. Then just a few tweaks until it's complete.

slick4591":2y7yxui2 said:
Between the rain, mud and broken down vehicles they have this phase of the fire pit finished. If luck hold and it doesn't rain they have the chance to finish up Saturday. Then just a few tweaks until it's complete.

Dang Slick. You're getting as bad as Dave. I'm gonna need to get me some antidepressants :lol2: Seriously though, looking mighty fine. Mighty fine.

Latest posts