trump and kim jong

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could very well be Trump's legacy. Like Nixon opening the door to China. If Obama had even hinted that he might meet with Kim, he would have been lynched.

Bright Raven":bfwhck98 said:
Could very well be Trump's legacy. Like Nixon opening the door to China. If Obama had even hinted that he might meet with Kim, he would have been lynched.
Before or after the Iran deal? Mickie Mouse has more business sense than that a community organizer.

Bright Raven":puwwecwm said:
Hopefully that is still available after his trial for treason.

M-5":114gjuwr said:
Bright Raven":114gjuwr said:
Hopefully that is still available after his trial for treason.

^^^^^ what he said.

The security and policing the planet bother me. A terrorist plot might be in the making now just to jerk our chain.

Investor confidence will likely increase. It should be good for the economy.

From a business sense, it makes sense. Which is what gets people elected. We seem to vote with our pocketbooks frequently. We are still on the mend and the bleeding has stopped.

Bright Raven":2x6edw4a said:

Not sure I follow Ron. Could you elaborate?

melking":1wqskfrx said:
Bright Raven":1wqskfrx said:

The right would have cast the prospect of Obama meeting with Kim as a weakness. Just a fact of life in today's political environment.

Bright Raven":3oru9818 said:
melking":3oru9818 said:
Bright Raven":3oru9818 said:

The right would have cast the prospect of Obama meeting with Kim as a weakness. Just a fact of life in today's political environment.

Denuclearization is not right or left. It is populist- the under represented middle.

North Korea did not denuclearize on it's own. It had help.

http://www.businessinsider.com/air-forc ... rce-2017-9

"The 107-country Outer Space Treaty signed in 1967 prohibits nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from being placed in or used from Earth's orbit. What they didn't count on was the US Air Force's most simple weapon ever: a tungsten rod that could hit a city with the explosive power of an intercontinental ballistic missile."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-2 ... se/8978286

The earthquake, which South Korea put at magnitude 3.0, was detected in Kilju county in North Hamgyong Province, where North Korea's known Punggyeri nuclear site is located, the official said.

But the US Geological Survey said it could not conclusively confirm whether the quake, which it measured at magnitude-3.5, was manmade or natural.

"The depth is poorly constrained and has been held to 5 kilometres by the seismologist," USGS said.

More importantly, how did a starving 3rd world nation obtain nuclear capability?

Bright Raven":4uv3xshn said:
melking":4uv3xshn said:
Bright Raven":4uv3xshn said:

I seem to remember a bunch of democrats lynching Obama over the Iran deal.
But yet when Trump reversed the Iran deal, those same one's lynched him.
Now they are trying to lynch him for a meeting with Kim, and they don't even know anything about it yet.

Seems the right isn't the only guilty party, but I guess for some it's hard to see the forest, for all the trees.

I say we give both guy's a break and hope for the best. Nothing else has worked or made any sense to me. Either you bomb the heck out of them or try diplomacy. You definitely don't send money or make threats.

sim.-ang.king":18vl7ade said:
Bright Raven":18vl7ade said:
melking":18vl7ade said:

Now they are trying to lynch him for a meeting with Kim, and they don't even know anything about it yet.

Seems the right isn't the only quality party, but I guess for some it's hard to see the forest, for all the trees.

I see clearly. What I see is: Useless Rhetoric coming from everywhere. It is just unproductive nonsense. I confess, the Left is just as guilty as the right.

What did the USA really get out of this summit except promises.

Also what about this quote:
Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

hurleyjd":2idcflbs said:
What did the USA really get out of this summit except promises.

Also what about this quote:
Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Answer: The world is getting peace.

When was the last rocket test fired in NK? The last nuclear explosion?

Bright Raven":31qo8hiq said:
sim.-ang.king":31qo8hiq said:
Bright Raven":31qo8hiq said:

Seems the right isn't the only quality party, but I guess for some it's hard to see the forest, for all the trees.

I see clearly. What I see is: Useless Rhetoric coming from everywhere. It is just unproductive nonsense. I confess, the Left is just as guilty as the right.

Left vs right is purely theatre for purpose of distraction. It has been very successful. Both are infiltrated with evil.

The current war is good vs evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts