How does Germany do it?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Re: How does Germany do it?

Postby greybeard » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm

HDRider wrote:
greybeard wrote:Yes I do! There should have been some responsibility taken for the atrocities done in that era and punishment meted out.

Wage world war twice in the same 1/2 century? Genocide should have been rewarded with genocide.

That vicious circle, I think is why we see never ending warring in the Middle East.

Matthew Chapter 5

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Bad behavior is supposed to have consequences..not rewards.
I guess I'm just not much on appeasement and sucking anyone's rear end.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:44 pm

Son of Butch wrote:
greybeard wrote:(Should have given the whole of Germany to Joseph Stalin at the end of ww2 and left it with them)

Worst idea ever!

Never had ya pegged as such a Pinko and a Snowflake to boot.
By your logic ya would've turned over Japan, South Korea and Tiawan to Red China too.
Snowflake attitudes are what allowed Stalin to take Eastern European block countries when Russia should've been
pushed back into their own borders like Patton wanted.
Your hero, Uncle Joe, was not as pure as new driven snow, but that's fine with all ya leftists.
As long as they do the dirty work you can't stomach and reward them with all the other countries they want.
:)
0 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 pm

I've done my own share of dirty work thank you and I have no love for Stalin or his ilk either.
Had plenty of Soviet and Chicom ammo sent my way a long time ago.

And no, had I been alive then, I wouldn't have batted an eye at Japan being handed over to China in 1947. Those asshats had it coming as well.

(I see no reason to turn Taiwan or S. Korea over to China and I very much support Taiwan being completely independent from Red China. I don't endorse the '2 China' thing. There's Red China and there's Taiwan)
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

Return to “Coffee Shop”