Snake problem

Share knowledge or ideas about doing anything and everything.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Snake problem

Postby Caustic Burno » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:42 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:Homework for today:
1) Look up definition of facetious.
2) Research golf balls and snakes.

I found they can’t hack a golf ball back up like a glass egg for some reason.
1 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

BK9954
GURU
GURU

Postby BK9954 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Alot of people can't handle them but I love them, I have guinea fowls, had them for years. I used to have copperhead everywhere. Since the guineas run loose, no more snakes at all. They keep them away.
2 x
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Winston Churchill

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:43 pm

BK9954 wrote:Alot of people can't handle them but I love them, I have guinea fowls, had them for years. I used to have copperhead everywhere. Since the guineas run loose, no more snakes at all. They keep them away.

We thought about getting some guineas when we moved here. After killing two rattlers in the yard a week and a half ago the idea has resurfaced some.
1 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Dave wrote:
BK9954 wrote:Alot of people can't handle them but I love them, I have guinea fowls, had them for years. I used to have copperhead everywhere. Since the guineas run loose, no more snakes at all. They keep them away.

We thought about getting some guineas when we moved here. After killing two rattlers in the yard a week and a half ago the idea has resurfaced some.

Still have the rattlesnakes here, the guineas have become varmit turds.
1 x
Mark Twain Quotes. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

ez14.
GURU
GURU

Postby ez14. » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:
Dave wrote:

Probably just shoot by your neighbors
0 x

Allenw
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Allenw » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:51 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
Dave wrote:

That's been my experience also, don't miss the guineas at all.
0 x

Return to “Tips 'n Tricks”