Humans not needed much longer.......

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: Humans not needed much longer.......

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm

bball wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:

Let’s not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don’t think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Many humans have an inflated value to begin with.

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not.
to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:

This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation. Our founding fathers believed we were all created equally, in so much as a man should not be ruled by another man simply because of their status of birth. We won't even discuss the second implication (of FF thoughts on equality)because I already know your thoughts on that.

Created equal in capabilities, intellect, physical abilities? Certainly not. With this I agree.

If Homo sapiens make it another 1000 years, there will be bioengineering of every living entity on the planet. Issues like race and philosophical differences will be gone because Homo sapiens by then will have melted into one uniform society.

You know, a 1000 years is not that long!
Last edited by Bright Raven on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm

"This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation"
Let us hope that emotional stability and undesirable emotional traits such as NPD, superiority complexes and even basic egotism will also be disqualifiers for reproductive rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

We're already there.
Last edited by greybeard on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Maybe Donald Trump and Kanye West can get it all sorted out at their next summit meeting.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:20 pm

ga.prime wrote:Maybe Donald Trump and Kanye West can get it all sorted out at their next summit meeting.

Fox news reported it as one of Trump's most productive summits! :hat:
1 x
Diogenes.

bball
GURU
GURU

Postby bball » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm

greybeard wrote:"This will be the basis for selective human breeding in the future. Genome and DNA testing will be utilized so that only the best and brightest will be afforded the luxury of procreation"
Let us hope that emotional stability and undesirable emotional traits such as NPD, superiority complexes and even basic egotism will also be disqualifiers for reproductive rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQfxi8V5FA

Currently, mental and emotional health traits can not be accurately predicted with genome testing...perhaps, as technology advances, they too will be identified in the genome profile. The prevalent belief on NPD is that people are not born with it, it is learned or created by the environment one abides in. I suspect superiority, egotism and sanctimonious tendencies are as well.

It's funny you posted that song. Heard it on the radio yesterday and remembered it from my childhood. Never seemed quite so dark when i was a child.
1 x
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are. -Anais Nin
Happy people build their inner world; unhappy people blame their outer world. -Dalai Lama

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
jltrent wrote:
I don't know what people will do in the future...companies are using the big tax break on technology instead of better pay/benefits for humans...which no doubt will speed up the process.

hurleyjd wrote:What will we do with the surplus of humans that will not have a job or spending money to consume the products manufactured by the robots.

Let’s not get our panties in a wad. Many humans have an inflated value to begin with. People will just laze around and then die. I don’t think it will matter much about the jobs either. Less and less humans want to work anyway. HeIl I know some that are too lazy to procreate:lol2:

Mike

First: my purpose was to support the thesis of the Original Post. I was just trying to be supportive. ;-)

Second, You stated:

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not. Has to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

Third, I live in a poor state. Lots of people in this county are unskilled and uneducated. I don't think they are all lazy. In fact, the most unskilled and uneducated seem to work the hardest and earn the least. I am a sympathizer to many folks that you guys who work so hard always seem to bash. :lol:

I’m not bashing anyone who’s trying, or anyone that’s doing the best that they’re capable of. I’m bashing the ones that wait for someone else to give them a handout when their back works as good or better than mine. I work the old fashioned way, which in part is my fault, bc I’m well aware that there’s an easier way. However, I’m also well aware that somebody has to actually do something besides tell someone else what to do. The point I was trying to get across in my previous post is that I have a very hard time trying to find people to work.

I have two employees right now. 2 years ago I had 8. Workload hasn’t decreased. Wages aren’t the issue. I pay very well and I don’t work them to death. But there are no benefits, which I sympathize with them, but I just haven’t found a way to absorb the added expense, and there is no ac/heater. It’s physical work and I have trouble finding workers.

Drugs are a very big contributing factor as well. Some of the best workers I’ve ever had, as well as being some genuinely good people, had a problem that controlled them.

But the majority of able bodied people in my area that would are willing to work usually work for themselves or family, and the rest that are able aren’t willing.

If you know anyone who wants to relocate send em my way!
2 x
“Watch your top knot” - Will Geer as Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:

Mike

Second, You stated:

Does that mean we were not all created equal? Be careful. That has been discussed here previously. I tend to believe we are not. Has to do with our Genotype. If we were all equal, there would be only one human genotype.

I’m not bashing anyone who’s trying, or anyone that’s doing the best that they’re capable of. I’m bashing the ones that wait for someone else to give them a handout when their back works as good or better than mine. I work the old fashioned way, which in part is my fault, bc I’m well aware that there’s an easier way. However, I’m also well aware that somebody has to actually do something besides tell someone else what to do. The point I was trying to get across in my previous post is that I have a very hard time trying to find people to work.

I have two employees right now. 2 years ago I had 8. Workload hasn’t decreased. Wages aren’t the issue. I pay very well and I don’t work them to death. But there are no benefits, which I sympathize with them, but I just haven’t found a way to absorb the added expense, and there is no ac/heater. It’s physical work and I have trouble finding workers.

Drugs are a very big contributing factor as well. Some of the best workers I’ve ever had, as well as being some genuinely good people, had a problem that controlled them.

But the majority of able bodied people in my area that would are willing to work usually work for themselves or family, and the rest that are able aren’t willing.

I made those points with some humor. I fully understand. What I see here is a group of people who have no skills and no education. Hate to say it but my mom would call them "backward". Lol

They get labor jobs that pay $10 to 14 an hour. By the time they are 36, they have broken down. Yes, drugs and alcohol play a role. I got to be honest, Mike. I can see why. Life is good for me but I have been fortunate. Life is not real good for more people than I like to think.
0 x
Diogenes.

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:59 pm

BrightRaven wrote:
I made those points with some humor. I fully understand. What I see here is a group of people who have no skills and no education. Hate to say it but my mom would call them "backward". Lol

They get labor jobs that pay $10 to 14 an hour. By the time they are 36, they have broken down. Yes, drugs and alcohol play a role. I got to be honest, Mike. I can see why. Life is good for me but I have been fortunate. Life is not real good for more people than I like to think.

Life has been pretty good to me too Raven. And I agree there are more that don’t have it as good as I do than I like to think about as well. I give my parents a lot of credit for this. I took what they as well as others taught me and put it to use. Single biggest thing, if you want anything out of life go get it. Nobody owes you a living.

Funny how wages differ based on location as well. Around here, a common construction worker who makes $20/hr is doing super well.

I don’t fault anyone for lack of skills, lack of education, past habits, or the likes. As long as they are trying. And I don’t mean trying a little. I mean you give it 100% whether you are a janitor, a surgeon, or a squirrel trying to get a nut. Trying is like cleanliness. It’s free.
2 x

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Postby hurleyjd » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:21 pm

JMJ Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:

Mike

Second, You stated:

Hire you some wetback Mexicans and you can get the job done. Every where you go down in my part of the woods they are the only ones working. They draw good wages and get the job done. Now if we pick all of them up and send them back then the construction projects will come to a stand still.
2 x

JMJ Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby JMJ Farms » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 am

hurleyjd wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Mike

Second, You stated:

Hire you some wetback Mexicans and you can get the job done. Every where you go down in my part of the woods they are the only ones working. They draw good wages and get the job done. Now if we pick all of them up and send them back then the construction projects will come to a stand still.

I tell you what hurleyjd, if I could find me a dozen with green cards then I’d try it in a heartbeat. The majority of, not all, Mexicans around here are in the pine straw fields. See quite a few on landscaping crews. Not so many in the construction type businesses. I told my guys the other day that I’m not sure who’s gonna do the building once a few more of us take up the rocking chair.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 am

“Wetback Mexicans”? Really Hurley?

That’s about as rascist as it gets. Turn in your ACLU card and take that Bernie 2020 sticker off your Prius.
1 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Postby hurleyjd » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:“Wetback Mexicans”? Really Hurley?

That’s about as rascist as it gets. Turn in your ACLU card and take that Bernie 2020 sticker off your Prius.

As soon as I put the Bernie sticker on the Prius someone keyed it. Put a Beto sign in the yard someone came in the yard and cut donuts with their vehicle. Guess I will have to join the white supremacist group to stay safe.
0 x

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU

Postby hurleyjd » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:44 am

JMJ Farms wrote:
hurleyjd wrote:
JMJ Farms wrote:

I tell you what hurleyjd, if I could find me a dozen with green cards then I’d try it in a heartbeat. The majority of, not all, Mexicans around here are in the pine straw fields. See quite a few on landscaping crews. Not so many in the construction type businesses. I told my guys the other day that I’m not sure who’s gonna do the building once a few more of us take up the rocking chair.

We are in the process of remodeling a home that we bought . New garage and an extensive remodel. Did not ask the contractor about his help. Concrete work Mexicans that worked and each gave me a business card. Framing crew 9 Mexicans that came from Dallas 100 miles one way each day. Plumbers local people $3500 to change out some plumbing. Rock hangers nastiest bunch of white people you every hired. Messy and walked all over the house with mud on their shoes and left it. Electricians Mexican crew from Dallas each day and for what they down was reasonable and they knew what they were doing. Foam installation Mexicans from Dallas. Local roofer. 720 square feet shingles $4500. Trim was done by myself and a friend of mine. Baptist preacher was the painter that got on my wrong side each time I was around him. First day he showed up the temp was 38 degrees to paint I told him he would have to wait until it was warmer. His reply was what do you know about painting this created a hot argument between he and I. Should have called one of the Mexican painters here locally. They are plenty. A lot off the Mexicans have their own business painting, fencing, landscaping and about any job that requires labor. And they are also buying small parcels of lands fencing it and keeping some cattle. Most do know cattle as the best of any one here. I do not know they may be rapist, drug dealers and who knows what but some of them may be very good people. They are working in the phone offices banks and about any service industry here. What do we old white folks do, we fuss about politics and fuss about the younger generation not doing anything and wonder what will the world look like after we are gone.
1 x

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 am

The point I was trying to get across in my previous post is that I have a very hard time trying to find people to work.

What makes it hard?

The trying or the finding?
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:29 pm

I like how the media has influenced people so much they actually hate themselves and love another group of people.

No wonder all those scams trick people so easily... lol.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”